1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tucson Az to Trap club Feb Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by otnot, Dec 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otnot

otnot Active Member

Pat the trap club is about 30 minutes from the airport. The city center is about 5 miles. A fairly cheap place to stay $40/night is the Studio 6 and it's easy to get to the range from there.

2. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Otnot,

have you stayed at the Studio 6 before? We have reservations there for the Spring, but have not stayed there before. Just wondered.......you say it is close to the club? what is the best route to the club from there? thanks.

Lorna

3. otnot

otnot Active Member

Lorna it's nothing fancy and they only cleaned the room twice the week I stayed there. It was clean when I arrived and has a stove,microwave,refrigerator,2 beds and a coffee pot. I've stayed in worst. Make sure you get a room facing away from the freeway. There is a service station,Denny's nearby. For the price it's a good deal.

4. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

I always stay near the airport.

5. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

I have always stayed near the airport as well, but stayed at a Studio 6 in San Antonio a couple of years ago and it was nice. It was clean and no more than we are there a much better deal for me with the kids. Those full size fridges come in handy! LOL.......So to get to the club do I just jump on the freeway? or better to go thru town?

Lorna

6. otnot

otnot Active Member

Studio 6 is 5 minutes from the airport. Lorna if you turn right out of the hotel get on the freeway and exit on Ajo and that will take you to the range. Or you can a right on Irvington and another right on Benson to Ajo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.