1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tube set for Miroku 800

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tcouch, Sep 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tcouch

tcouch Member

I have a Miroku model 800 that has a ring in the top barrel. I realize that it cant be fixed, so now its kinda useless to me. I was looking for barrels for it but they just arnt around. I was thinking about getting 28ga and 410 tubes for skeet.

My question is, if I get Briley Companion tubes can I use them in the next O/U, say a browning with the same barrel length?

I'm just having a hard time deciding if I should keep it. Its goin go be a while before I get another O/U.

Just so everyone knows, the ring was there when i bought it. I purchased it while I was in high school and didnt know any better.

Thank you,

Tim

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Depends what you are going to use it for. But companions should work- just call Briely and ask them what else they will fit- probably 101s

Realize though that you will spend more on two sets of companions than you will on some of the less expensive over and unders

Gene

3. Brayburn

Brayburn TS Member

I have a spare pair of Miroku 12 gauge barrels that I don't use. I am in Wales in the United Kingdom. Kind regards Philip from Carmarthenshire in South Wales in the UK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.