1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TTA Zone IV Shoot - Buffalo Creek Trap Club

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Helen, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helen

Helen TS Member

Shooters,
    Presquadding for the TTA Zone IV Shoot at Buffalo Creek Trap Club is up on presquad.com, and ready to go today. Also you can go to texastrap.com, where Darla will have the Zone IV Program on the website for the TTA. Also if you want to presquad for the Zone IV Shoot you can contact Darla or I at the following. Helen - hvrobin@zipnet.us or Darla - darla@cableone.net. Just let us know if we can help you. I am going to save the first 10 squads for shooters that have more 200 miles or more to go to get home on Sunday.

Thanks,
    Helen & Darla

2. Helen

Helen TS Member

Shooters,
    I forgot to add that to be squadded on one of the first 10 squads on Sunday's Handicap, you will have to contact Darla or I, and we will squad you for the Handicap. Along with the e-mail addresses I will give you my cell phone # 325-277-9321. I forgot to add this to the post above. I guess it was too early in the morning to be doing this. I am not fully awake right now.

Any questions don't hesitate to contact Darla or I.

Thanks,
    Helen & Darla

3. Helen

Helen TS Member

To The Top!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.