1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TSB Mono or Ljutic100 Passed Away

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by whiz white, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Jan 29, 1998
    Rapid City SD
    I did not know the gentleman, Les Staser, but I received a request from Jerry "JERBER" here to print the following email he received from Les' daughter.

She came across Jerry's email address on Les' computer and wanted to contact his friends.

Her email is as follows:<i>

I was going through my dad's things and found your email address and I thought I would send you a message to let you know that Dad passed away on April 5th. I was not sure if you knew but I thought you would like to know why dad has not been on the computer. I know that my dad had alot of people he talked to on here. So if you know anyone who has been asking about my dad could you please let them know. or give me there address and I will send them a message.

Thanks alot sorry it has taken so long but this has been really hard on us. He died suddenly when his heart just stopped. My dad was the best man in the world and I know he would want me to let his friends know.

Anna Craig

Thanks, Jerry for bringing this to the site's attention.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.