1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TSA Gets Right In The Terrorists' Shorts

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bushmaster1313, Jun 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

TSA Gets Right In The Terrorists

Way to go TSA!

2. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

If you remember when 9-11, happen these same looser were going to be retrained and become good Federal employees who wouldn't lose there jobs!! if you look at ALL the Federal agency it's not hard to understand WHY we have a MESS? what you say "incompetent", your hired enjoy your Federal employment.

3. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Page was NOT pulled. the link listed above was incomplete.

To check it out <A href="http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/06/26/dying-woman-undergoes-additional-tsa-security-screening-says-family/?test=latestnews"> Click Here <a/>

4. Traders

Traders Well-Known Member

slipping into darkness

As a very loyal American, I believe it is insulting to suggest that every Federal employee is "incompetent". In my experience with Federal employees, and that includes current TSA employees, they are diligently trying to follow the rules established for them by our elected officials. Indeed, some of the rules are "nuts". TSA employees are not given the opportunity to ignore those rules they think are inappropriate.

If there is incompetence in the Federal government, and I certainly believe there is, it is on the part of some elected officials. The guys you and I elected. You owe every Federal employee an apology.

5. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

If the old lady had had a rag on her head instead of a hat she would have went through with no trouble. We surely don't want to insult the fine muslims who want to fly...Bill

6. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

slipping_into_darkness thinks he can do a better job than the DoD gov't employees deployed overseas, supporting our troops in Afghanistan LOL. He wouldn't last 2 hours over there....maybe they can give him a pogo stick to hop on the side of the roads and look for roadside IEDs :)

7. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

Please except MY apologies I shouldn't have used such a broad Brush. as far as D.C. you can read many of my reply's about our corrupt government!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.