1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TS2000 ?????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Buttstock, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buttstock

Buttstock TS Member

Aug 5, 2006
    Can anyone give me some information on the TS2000. Have not seen to many of them, was told that they are a Seitz copy. Good, Bad, and etc.
  2. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Jan 29, 1998
    Tuxedo NC
    Tony DiSimone the Perazzi guy from California, has them made in Brescia, Italy. From all indications is is a duplicate (of sorts) to the Silver Seitz.

I pulled one apart a while back and although the finish of the interior parts was not as refined as the Silver-Seitz it was extremely well made. The tolerances and the hardness of the metal were as good as any I have seen. The Trigger is unique as it can be set up as a pull or a release with a relatively simple internal adjustment...about a $500 savings if you let go rather than pull.

Tony told me that Silver Seitz parts will fit .. and the few that I tried did fit nicely. The stock is the same bolt up as the S-S gun and wood is interchangeable. The Precision Fit Stocks will fit as well. The adjustable rib works like an MX-10 Perazzi. Easy.

The barrel on the one I was playing with had a bore of .735 with .035 of choke. the POI with a stacked bead sight picture was 100% high with the rib all the way dodwn at the muzzle and about 60/40 all the way up.

What impressed me about the gun is the feel. The balance is more like a Perazzi than a Silver Seitz. Moves to the target fast and recoil is light.

The one I played with had some nice engraving around the receiver and really super looking wood. Standard wood is gorgeous! It comes in a beautiful metal and leather case.

At the $12K level I don't see a lot of folks running to buy them. But if you are looking in that range it has a lot of merit.

Bob Schultz
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

silver seitz vs ts2000