1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ts trailer trash republicans

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by ryan27, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryan27

ryan27 TS Member

I am a very faithful Repuplican myself and blog on several political sites. I have to admit, not to offend only to say what i observe from the seemingly uneducated ts Republicans and what other educated Rebublicans would agree with please keep your support limited to this site, you would truly be an embarrassment to the Republican party elsewhere.

2. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

Man, I am not sure if this site is going to make it threw the next two days or not.

3. davidjayuden

davidjayuden Well-Known Member

Ryan27:
    Please;
    1) Direct us to your many insightful blog posts, and
    2) Please learn to spell before you start lecturing anyone on anything. You are indeed a monument to public education.
    dju

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

And don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. You won't be missed here. Don't like our stage, get off. Nobody asked your opinion anyway so go on back to the other sites where you belong. Now put that in your pipe and smoke it.

5. scooterbum

scooterbum Active Member

Can't be polite here.

ryan27, u ARE a condescending SOB!

6. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Another Lib pretending to be Right.

So what if people get offended. Jeez what a nation of babies we have become.

The opposition use the "offended" card to shut up those who disagree with them.

If offended, go turn on Oprah.

7. ryan27

ryan27 TS Member

And you are the the perfect example of the low class Republican. We can win without your kind of support. At least only a very limited number will witness your antics.

8. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

ryan,

signed on 09/01/12

4 threads
    5 post

I smell a troll

getting easier to spot all the time!!!

9. grntitan

You call us trailer trash and wanted a warm welcome???

Get lost.......

10. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Dear Ryan,..please stop pretending you know everything whilst you are among those who really do ; ) God Bless Ronald Reagan, oh,and God,..please send him back down if you don't mind too terribly

11. Rick Barker

If I could depend on moderates to have the right thing in the first place, we would not be in this mess.

You know why I am so obnoxious? It is so I can get your attention.

You won't win without people like me, you haven't the last time and you won't in the future, if you don't wake up. If you don't like it, go to your other politico sites and stay there.

Country is about to flat line and everybody stands around sucking their thumbs wanting civility and to play nice, while the enemy is laughing at you.

There is not and has never been civility in politics. It's a myth. Grow up!

This is not a game here, we are talking about our livehoods, fortunes and futures for ourselves and our decendents.

Go get your Playtime Tea Set and turn on Oprah if we are too rough for you.

And you call us uneducated! HA.

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Ryan, be careful. there are American MEN here!

Metrosexual girlymen are not welcome. Neither are non shooters unless you want to learn.

HM

13. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

ryan = rino........

14. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

We are also SO stupid, being taken in EVERY TIME as we are by leftists pretending to be one of us. They are so clever, we just fall for their line every time.

15. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

Ryan---I may be uneducated and its because instead of going to college I went to Viet Nam to defend your right to speak out at all. The rest of the time I have been providing enough food so that your kind can exist and belittle most of America. I really dont think you are a FAITHFULL republican in the first place. Your thread kinda ticked me off. ---Trailer trash American, Larry P

16. grntitan

He's the same joker that posted those seniors who collect Social Security are on welfare then deleted it.

17. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Amen Larry,...I'll bet you have a very nice trailer too, and worked hard for it and everything in it,..and thanks for serving

18. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    davidjayuden - LOL, nice one.

timberfaller - Yeah, more trolls infesting this site. But the mods won't do anything about it.

19. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

I drove over a hundred miles today going to two Gun shows. I saw multiple Romney signs defaced with bobambi graffiti. Spells out the kind. Jeff

20. Rick Barker

Ryan27

Read the words of our 2nd President, John Adams. The things he wrote about 200 years ago are just as real a threat today.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.

I always consider the settlement of America with reverence and wonder, as the opening of a grand scene and design in providence, for the illumination of the ignorant and the emancipation of the slavish part of mankind all over the earth.

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.

The proposition that the people are the best keepers of their own liberties is not true. They are the worst conceivable, they are no keepers at all; they can neither judge, act, think, or will, as a political body.

We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other.

Democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts and murders itself. There was never a democracy that did not commit suicide.

The jaws of power are always open to devour, and her arm is always stretched out, if possible, to destroy the freedom of thinking, speaking, and writing.

There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.

The nature of the encroachment upon American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer; it eats faster and faster every hour. The revenue creates pensioners, and the pensioners urge for more revenue. The people grow less steady, spirited and virtuous, the seekers more numerous and more corrupt, and every day increases the circles of their dependents and expectants, until virtue, integrity, public spirit, simplicity and frugality become the objects of ridicule and scorn, and vanity, luxury, foppery, selfishness, meanness, and downright venality swallow up the whole of society.

The moment the idea is admitted into society that property is not as sacred as the law of God, and that there is not a force of law and public justice to protect it, anarchy and tyranny commence. (Do not forget, money is property)

Arms in the hands of individual citizens may be used at individual discretion for the defense of the country, the over-throw of tyranny, or in private self-defense."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.