Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

TS Setterman owns Buckeye singles!!

2K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  BIG PAPA 
#1 ·
One of our regulars here on TS shot the singles extremely well at the Buckeye Classic, matter of fact, he owned them! Congratulations John, well done my friend!!

Hap

#9 ·
Thanks Hap, but I wouldn't say I "owned the singles". I had a couple brain farts in the early singles events, and the wind was tough all week. I was amazed at some of the handicap and doubles scores, especially Randy Ross's 100 in the caps from the 27, and Joe Charnigo's 199 in the 200 doubles.

Even got to shoot a handicap with BigDon! Again, it was a well run shoot and the place was looking awesome.

Ohio Bob, I shot the Alfermann.

Joe, I can't print what I was thinking. I'd get kicked off the site!

#12 ·
Great shooting Rosie. I did not get to see the shootoff's but did get to talk with Rosie on Sunday. He had the "plan" for the shootoff's. He brought two FLATS of shells with him (I am sending a message, get ready for a good one) and he only needed one box of 25 to win the shootoff. He was ready for a "good one". I sure wish I could shoot my Alf like he does his.

Besides the weather, it was a great shoot. Attendance was up around 20% for the five days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.