1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TS.com transactions - 2 thumbs up!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by spitter, Feb 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

0   0   0

Just another thanks for TS.com.

I want to thank both gentlemen who I recently completed transactions with and You know who you are! We used Paypal without a hitch and FedEx Ground for the deliveries.

TS.com is a great forum allowing folks who share a passion for trapshooting from different parts of the country to come together and help each other out!

kindest regards to all,

Jay Spitz

2. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Jay, Great to hear about Good Transaction's on T.S. There are a Few of Us that work Very hard to make this a regular occurrence here @ T.S. You can count yourself Very Lucky that there was No Problems with your Deal and Use of Paypal.....They are NOT GUN or PARTS Friendly...what's so EVER, Many HORROR Stories to follow ..I am Sure. Shoot Well..Shoot Often, Bart

3. philk

philk Member

0   0   0

Thats true about paypal so just don`t say what the money transfer is really for. Just say goods and services, they just don`t need to know.

4. snkypete

snkypete Member

0   0   0

Why use paypal in the first place? Just seems like adding an unnecessary
    third party to a transaction.

Glad you had a good experience. Ts.com is a great forum. I've had excellent
    experiences buying and sell here.

5. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

0   0   0

I take it to Paypal one step further... if one sends money to another and clicks on the "personal" tab and checks "amount owed" (after all we are all friends here, aren't we?); by doing that it ELIMINATES all transfer fees...

Imagine using Paypal services and not having to pay them anything when sending money to a friend!

Have a great day!

Jay

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Yah-ah... Jay became a cyberspace member of my family.Extended out to cyberspace and back thru the "Personal Tab" of PayPal.

7. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Jay, The Problem will ONLY raise it's Ugly Head...if there is a Bad Transaction ...and you have a Claim and or Complaint...They will turn on you..As they Want Nothing to do with Firearms Transactions of Any Kind...Even Parts..Trust me..Been there Done That..And LOST. And God forbid your something less than correct about your Description of transaction...Then they get you for That Too, Had 100's Paypal transaction with Ebay...Now...Never Again.

8. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Just send cash! Havn't had a complaint yet. Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.