1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TS.com Thanks Guys.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shooter99, Feb 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

Great going. Remember you were the one doing the shooting.

2. Twixter

Twixter Member

Paul:

Congradulations, I wish I could say that the new case had a lot to do with your shooting, but guess I can't. Your one ahead of me for 09. But then I haven't shot any yet fo 09. Anyway, great to hear of your success.

Mick McGinley

3. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Good luck! Be sure to wear an old hat you might be willing to lose. :)

4. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Paul.. You'll jump right past the 50.. and maybe even the 75.. It's the 100 that gets you.. You'll see many 99's.. and even 99 straight and blow the last shot.. We all know you can get the 100 straight.. Now is a great time to review your trapshooting notes.. If you don't keep notes.. It's a good time to start.. It's the best shooters secret to doing well.. Work hard on the shots that give you the most problems..seek out a good coach.. Personally.. I tell my friends to master the 24 gram.. extra full choke.. It will help you perfect your style..and when you go back to 1 1/8oz.. it will feel like a trawl net.. Good Luck to you.. I know you can do it.. The Trap G-ds make you work for glory..it never comes easily.. Shoot well.. Mike

5. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Congrats and keep shooting one bird at a time you'll break 50 straight in no time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.