1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TS.Com on Toshiba Thrive

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Norsky, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Norsky

Norsky Member

The Thrive tablet freezes on the first page and occassionaly just before the final post on a thread. It will unfreeze if I rotate the tablet to portrait and back. It doesn't make any difference if I start in the landscape or portrait mode. Have tried switching between "frames" and "frameless". This is the only site this happens on. Any suggestions from the computer gurus here would be appreciated. Couldn't find a specific catagory for this subject so hope no one is offended by this post.
    Regards,
    Ray

2. GoDawgs

GoDawgs Member

This could be because Trapshooters.com has two modes: a frames version of the website and a no frames version.

If you look up in the address bar, it might say something like www.trapshooters.com/noframes or www.trapshooters.com (with nothing behind the .com, this is the "frames" version).

Most likely, the browser on the Thrive can't handle frames. Click the No Frames version in the upper left to get to the No Frame mode and see if it works better.

3. Norsky

Norsky Member

Thanks David, that doesn't work either.
    Regards,
    Ray

4. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Active Member

I use the frames version and it works great..check the frames version and you will be on your way for success on this site...

5. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Yep, what GoDawgs said.

6. gaboy77

gaboy77 Member

Using my thrive for this post. No frames is the trick for mine. I have no problems.

7. Norsky

Norsky Member

Thanks for the input guys. I've tried all three versions and they all freeze up.
    Regards,
    Ray

8. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

try using opera browser, it worked on my blackberry.

tony

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.