1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TS.com not favored by Yahoo

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Setterman, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I noticed recently that Yahoo will not put you directly on TS.com. You have to click the special "Click here" to proceed with a warning. I guess we know where they stand.

2. Stuart

Stuart Member

I attempted to have Yahoo Host our web sites and they refused due to the fact we sell and repair guns. Wouldn't even give us a email address. Found out that AOL is also Anti-gun. It is getting to be the thing to degrade our Constitution.
    Stuart

3. MGeslock

MGeslock TS Member

I went right through...

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Maybe it's the system carrier?

5. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Alienate the sportsmen and you are on your way to bankrupcy. Their income for the last year is down 48.80%. We will show them a thing or two, we have the power. HMB

6. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

I'm just curious...

What is the advantage/purpose/reason to come to TS.com through Yahoo! rather than to access the site directly?

Morgan

7. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Some people on the internet do not realize they are being controlled by people with an agenda. Wake up!!! HMB

8. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

What hmb said.

The liberals/ACLU members ask "what second Amendment rights have you lost", or say, "when democrats vote to ban guns, I'll vote the other way". They are a naive joke. One of many things that liberals fail to comprehend is,,culture! The extremely slow change of,,culture. It's as if they all have their head's stuck deep down in some liberal hole, oblivious to reality.

9. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I use yahoo and go right through

regards from Iowa

Gene

10. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

A private company can choose what they whish to support or use of product, thats the rights at work.

11. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

You're right Mac....and we can choose which companys to support financially...or not!

Buz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.