1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TS.com Garage Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeet_man, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Been a couple years since we've done one of these. Got any stuff laying around you want to get rid of, and haven't had the chance or ambition to list it before? Post it up here, and lets get some cash into your hands, and some stuff into the hands of people that can use it!

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Have 2.. good 429/460 Ford engine blocks.. free to a good home..

3. Mapper

Mapper Member

0   0   0

Great bait, I'm hooked. 1917 Enfield barrel still wrapped in the shipping tape. Eddystone.

4. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Coker Custom pool cue. 2 shafts ivory ferrules, ivory joint, ivory butt, balabushka rings at A,B,C,D & E. Built in 94 8 points up (4 large 4 small), 8 points down (4 large, 4 small). Big screw into wood (3/8 10) cased in 2 butt 4 shaft case, and joint protectors 2700.00 Pic's on request.

They don't build them like this anymore.

5. EuroJoe

EuroJoe Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Rick: you got all the bad habits, don't you,LOL

6. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

1906 Winchester 22 rifle with peep sight.
    model 61 Winchester barrel has been recrowned.
    Rmington 22 auto
    springfield 22 auto
    More as well.

7. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Geha,,, Mauser action shotgun 12 ga two shot one in the chamber one in the mag. If you never seen a Mauser action shotgun here is one !!! pics to follow
    Mauser "GEHA" shotgun
    <div style="width:480px; text-align: center;"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://w108.photobucket.com/pbwidget.swf?pbwurl=http%3A%2F%2Fw108.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fn37%2Fdrhuner%2F2ff18916.pbw" height="360" width="480"><a href="http://photobucket.com/slideshows" target="_blank"> btn.gif </a><a href="http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/drhuner/?action=view&current=2ff18916.pbw" target="_blank"> btn_viewallimages.gif </a></div>

GEHA shotguns were converted from GEW 98 Mauser rifles after WWI around 1919-1929, maybe later. These were made from surplus Mausers, in an attempt to "jump-start" the German firearms industry under the Versailles military arms restrictions. Shotguns in safe working condition might be safe to shoot if used with light loads only. A lot of metal and wood was removed in the modification to a shotgun. Current shotgun shell pressure specs are as much as two times what they were once loaded to and may not be safe with this shotgun. GEHA shotguns were made in 12, 16 & 20 gauge. In the conversion process the forward locking area of the receiver was removed in order to allow fitting a 12 gauge barrel, leaving the third "safety" lug as the primary locking lug, along with the portion of the bolt handle that fits into the receiver. Guns converted to 16 and 20 gauge had portions of the forward locking lugs remaining (more on the 20 than the 16 gauge) so the actions on these guns are stronger yet than the 12. One potential problem with these guns is the removable bolt head that was fitted to the modified bolt. They are held in place by spring tension - the bolt head can sometimes be ejected with a fired hull, so one should be careful with rapid follow up shots, perhaps limiting the rifle to use as a single shot. On the stock a good bit of material was removed around the magazine area in order to make them function with the rimmed 12 gauge shell, so another reason to consider using light loads only. Pictured is a "Hard Hit Heart" Brand shotgun with the HHH logo. . A beautiful example!

8. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

SOLD....Perazzi red 2 barrel hard case $250 plus shipping.
    [​IMG]

9. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a matte finish Leupold VX-3 4.5-14x 40mm scope with an adjustable objective lens and the fine Duplex reticle in matte finish low Leupold rings spaced for a short-action Remington Model 700. The rings were lapped prior to the scope being installed, so there should be little or no ring marks. The scope was used to test four handloads - 20 rounds - in a .223, is as new as a used scope can be and will come in its original box with all paperwork, warranty card and soft cover. $485 plus actual shipping cost - MidwayUSA currently sells the scope alone for $600 plus shipping.

- SCOPE IS NO LONGER FOR SALE -

I also have a Bell & Carlson Medalist stock with an aluminum bedding block for a long-action Model 700BDL that was used to test-fire a barreled action. It is gray with black spiderwebbing and has a Pachmayer Decelerator recoil pad and sling swivel studs. It also will come in its box with all paperwork and warranty card for $200 plus actual shipping cost. This stock is $250 plus shipping at MidwayUSA.

How about a Remington Model 700M-KS in .223? This is a product of the Remington Custom Shop and basically is a Mountain Rifle in a gray Kevlar stock, although there are slight differences in the production Mountain Rifle barrel and this one. The Custom Shop barrel has a little taper at the muzzle and is slightly heavier overall than the production barrel. The barrel is 24" and is rollmarked only with "Remington Custom Shop, Ilion, New York" and is hand-stamped with ".233 REM" and the usual proof marks. The stock is shaped like a production Mountain Rifle's and is fitted with a Limbsaver recoil pad and swivel studs. The stock was built with a blind magazine but was converted to a BDL-type and the matte-finished barreled action was glass-bedded into it. The trigger is a 40-X match assembly that was hand-tuned by the Custom Shop, where the action was blueprinted like all Custom Shop Model 700s. The dealer invoice amount was $1,700 in April of 2007 and the rifle's MSRP was $2,300.

The person who originally ordered it never picked it up and the dealer sold it to me in new, unfired condition. I bought it for a light varmint-hunting rifle and only shot 20 rounds through it using the Leupold scope above. Especially for a light-barreled rifle, it should be a real tack-driver, as it put five Berger 50-grain flat-base bullets over 26.0 grains of Varget sparked by CCI BR-2 primers in R-P brass into .464" at 100 yards. I got that group while only trying four powders and one bullet, so what's its potential? I found a rifle I like better, so I'm selling this one. I'd like to get $1,100 plus actual shipping costs to your FFL holder, but I'm open to offers.

- RIFLE IS SOLD PENDING FUNDS -

Drop the "x" from the email address above.

Ed

10. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

0   0   0

Thirty year collection of gun and ammo reproduction calenders. They would make beautiful gun/duck club decorations. PM if interested.

11. benniesdad

benniesdad TS Member

0   0   0

How about a Zeiss MiniQuick Monocular 5x10 for $100 shipped? If interested, email or PM.

[​IMG]

12. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

0   0   0

Looking for a carry holster for a 1911 officers model.

Also the same for a Browning High power. Would be interested in a quality gun belt for a 36-38" waist.

13. ShootinSue

ShootinSue Active Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

***SOLD*****50 new padded shooting shirts. We discontinued this pad style a year ago so we have these sitting in our inventory. Various styles: polos, tees, sweatshirts and moisture wicking. Men's, ladies, and youth, in many sizes, left and right hand. Contact for detailed list. Would be great for prize table, retail, or club. 275.00 shipped. (That's 5.50 each!) We do have embroidery service, so if you need your club/business name applied, contact us for a reduced rate on these shirts only. Contact Sue at 309-754-9440 or email above.
    shootinsue_2008_030399.jpg

14. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Euro, lots of habits, none of them cheap!

15. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

NIB 30" Remingotn 870 Express barrel. No longer listed in 30". One choke tube. 155.00 shipped to lower 48.

16. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Parker SxS Trojan grade, circa 1917 28"- M&F- DTs- good tight gun-good blueing-not much CC left (if it ever was CC) no recoil pad-wood is solid, needs to be refinished & checkering touched up. $1200.00, consider trades for something I will shoot I.E. Remington 22RF bolt action target grade--Mod.31 TCs - Ithaca SBT or ????? Send phone# & we can talk. I am in the Atlanta area. Thanks in advance Ross Puls xxxrossinbuford@hotmail.comxxx or PM.

PS we need to do this a couple times a year just for people like me. (those of us that don't know what we want)LOL Have a good day.

17. JRW

JRW Member

0   0   0

F/S Browning Cynergy Classic Trap O/U 32" LNIB 1900.00 pcs on request. Also Myrtle wood rifle blank purchased from Mike Mann 350.00 OBO Jerry

18. JAE KX5

JAE KX5 TS Member

0   0   0

I have for sale two Wrights choke tubes #5 and #6 these are hardly used and one Browning Midas Full choke all are Invector Plus for Brownings. All three shipped to you with a plastic case for $80.00 Sold Thanks Barry

19. gridlock

gridlock Member

0   0   0

I have a new,never worn 10X mesh shooting vest 2XL right hand. Black $20.00 shipped.Thanks *****SOLD*****

20. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Does anyone have a couple .223 snap caps? I need two. If anyone has any old WSL-Wichester Super Lite powder laying around I would be interested. Bulge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.