1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TS.com feed back on transactions needed ???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OLD ONE EYE, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

With all the scams today I was thinking TS.com might be better served with some type of list with the members name and feed back or references of trans action done and buyers comments. I do recognize many of the people that are on here however I do not know a lot of members and a way to confirm that they have had favorable transactions or are known by other members would make it easier to drop the money in the mail. I do use the PM service and I usually like to talk to the sell/trader on condition and shipping instructions if possible. I do not have a reason to push this issue as I have had wonderful dealings with TS,com members 100 percent successful. It is just a comfort level and way of rewarding members for their honest and fair dealings on TS.com

The other way of doing this would be to have a buyer/trader post that they are doing a deal with who ever and would like to know if anyone has had dealings with that person and results. I would not mind if someone did that about myself it is a reasonal request.

Buddy Walters rambling on this morning

2. tallpaul

tallpaul Member

I think if everyone were to mention a good or bad transaction in a post with the person's sign-on name, anyone could do a search later on for that name and see if there was any good feedback pro or con. It would require everyone to create a post after a transaction was completed, however. Just my .02 cents...

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

This has been discussed here a few times, but we do a pretty good job of policing things. If someone has been wronged, everyone pretty much knows about it. I've never had a bad deal on this site yet, either buying or selling.

ec90t

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I have made and had several transactions with people on TS.Com and if they choose to bradcast it thats up to them ... I do not think its my place to spread anyones business on the site but I will tell you that I have not had a bad transaction to date with anyone that I have done business with, nor have they to the best of my knowledge or I am sure someone would of said something .... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

One of the rifle forums I visit has in the clasified section a "bad deal thread" and it's pinned. I suppose that's the easiest way to do it without using a lot of bandwidth.

I never had a problem here, buying or selling. But in the case of lots of dollars some assurance is nice.

HM

6. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

O.K. I'll start. I had a good transaction with Old One Eye. I don't remember if I sold something to him, or he sold something to me -but it was one or the other. o

7. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

I'm in the midst of two potential bad transactions 'cause I cleaned my desk. It's I who is at fault; one where I agreed to buy a mercury reducer and another for a choke. Little things, but I hope by posting here, the sellers will get back to me. I lost the %%@@!!! printed paper when I cleaned my office..I'd printed down the particulars.

So maybe a "looking for" section would be helpful?

8. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

What about a seperate classified section? That would sure make it easier.

9. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

HH. Is that not what we now have in the "For Sale and Wanted" section?

10. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I've made two (2) TS.com transactions.

The 1st was for an 1100 LT 20 stock & forearm. The gentleman was in Calif. and I in Delaware. It went very smoothly, I sent the personal check and he sent the stock/forearm. All was as promised, actually better than expected.

The second was for some duck/goose calls and old Herter's catalogs. I purchased these from Bill Bruss of Colorado...a real gentleman to deal with. He sent the items, I sent the check and I believe their paths crossed somewhere around Kansas or Missouri.

So far, my transactions via this site have been very positive.

Curt

11. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

I have purchased & sold several things here on TS from private sellers & am yet to be disappointed, latest was a stock from a gentleman in Surprise Az. It was exactly as described. Its nice to have this site for all of my trading.
    Thanks David!!
    Ross Puls

12. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Just bought a Hornady 366 reloader from ec90t.

It was exactly as described, and the transaction went through perfectly.

I've never had a busted transaction buying from or selling to anyone on this site, and I've made several.

13. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

I quess I have not seen this "For Sale and Wanted" section. Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.