1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TS.com Faces...a great new change!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by recurvyarcher, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Wow...take a look at the ts.com faces gallery! David added a feature so that we can access the photos by the beginning letter.

Before, we had to go through every page one-at-a-time to get to the last page (anything starting with a Z). Now, you can go directly to the page that you want!

It just keeps getting better and better. Thank you, David!

2. recurvyarcher

OK, I have had a few inquiries on how to find the photo gallery, so here are two simple steps to get there:

Go to www.trapshooters.com

Then scroll down to almost the bottom in the first list of links, and you will find the link for the photo gallery.

(I would have just posted the URL, but then you would not know how to find it if you forgot the URl or the thread got buried).

Also, I just LOVE the feature that David added so that when you have a private message waiting for you, you are alerted in bright red letters.

This is such a great site! Thanks for all of the improvements.

3. recurvyarcher

I know...he just changed it today, and it's a Sunday.

We need to leave him cookies and milk...

4. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

I'll send cookies. What kind?

5. recurvyarcher

Peanut Butter Cookies. You can send them to Pennsylvania and I will take care of them for David. :)

You might want to send some chocolate chip ones out to California, though, just for good measure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.