1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TS.COM BUYERS BEWARE

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ontariogal, Mar 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

Folks, here's a public service announcement.

There is a potential scammer who recently infiltrated our forum offering an incredible deal on K80 barrel. Very suspicious individual claims to be in Australia.

Name provided was "Nurlene Block" - but may use other alias. May also feign possession and eagerness to sell other types of guns and parts.

Buyers please be aware this individual is looking for quick money and may be using easily available photographs from the web to demonstrate his/her (false) ownership of goods you are looking for.

b.

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

common practice on GA. Thanks OG

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Craigslist is getting real bad also

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Maybe I will take all them million's of dollars that is coming to me every day in the email's and but his fake gun's.

It sure is nice of them foienger's to pay for the handling charges for me because they don't want me to loose the big money im getting but of course I just have to re imburse them for their troubles.

Foggy

5. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

I think we should agree to buy his stuff and then jerk him/her around with payment..then he/she would maybe stop. Tell the person that the stuff is worth more than the asking price and offer to pay for it, then back out on the deal. Make it more trouble than it's worth. These people need to be "Gonzo Bothered" in the style of our late shooting friend, Hunter Thompson.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.