Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

TS.COM BUYERS BEWARE

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Chango2 
#1 ·
Folks, here's a public service announcement.

There is a potential scammer who recently infiltrated our forum offering an incredible deal on K80 barrel. Very suspicious individual claims to be in Australia.

Name provided was "Nurlene Block" - but may use other alias. May also feign possession and eagerness to sell other types of guns and parts.

Buyers please be aware this individual is looking for quick money and may be using easily available photographs from the web to demonstrate his/her (false) ownership of goods you are looking for.

b.

#4 ·
Maybe I will take all them million's of dollars that is coming to me every day in the email's and but his fake gun's.

It sure is nice of them foienger's to pay for the handling charges for me because they don't want me to loose the big money im getting but of course I just have to re imburse them for their troubles.

Foggy

#5 ·
I think we should agree to buy his stuff and then jerk him/her around with payment..then he/she would maybe stop. Tell the person that the stuff is worth more than the asking price and offer to pay for it, then back out on the deal. Make it more trouble than it's worth. These people need to be "Gonzo Bothered" in the style of our late shooting friend, Hunter Thompson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.