1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TS.com Booth at the Grand American

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DTrykow, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Just curious if anyone thought of having a booth at the Grand. I know there probably expensive. With the wealth of information this site has to offer one would think we would want to promote the site so everyone can enjoy it. I'm
    not an ATA member and have never been to the Grand. Just typing outloud, seeing if you guys gather together and chat Face to Face at these events. Dave T.

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

We do. We find each other, shoot together, eat together, etc. My camper is a gathering spot for some.

3. shubble72

shubble72 TS Member

I wish there was a place like this it would be nice to put faces with sign on names.

4. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

We used to sign in at Paul Sedwick's Warwick Case booth. Gene Batchelar got hats, which some of us wore at the Grand. Bill Malcolm

5. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Janet had a booth at the Ohio state shoot and she is a contributor on this site. it would be fun to see the faces at the Ohio shoot motordoc.

6. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

+1 for gathering at or at least signing in at Janet's booth/tent at the Cardinal. We really need a "hospitality" tent!!!

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

7. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Maybe we could do it like a dunking booth...use a pop gun and a cork...if you hit the middle of the swingarm target..in the water your TS.commer goes

8. otnot

otnot Active Member

Hey Shootlow I will be sitting at the handicapped parking spot drinking beer with Dontrys,Yukonjack and a few others from Alaska. Stop by for a cold one and some smoked salmon.

Jim

9. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Good Gosh, Otnot, Please don't get Shootlow started on that beer. You may be up half the night riding herd on him if you do that. lol

Hauxfan!

10. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Already planned and in the works ... look for the double decker air conditioned bus that will be traveling from one end of the complex to the other always stopping for a fellow skeet shooter.

11. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Welcome back Mr Newbius. Dave T.

12. RogerNRA

RogerNRA TS Member

How about 12:30 at the peach ice cream tent on GAH day???????????Roger

13. otnot

otnot Active Member

Hauxfan, it sounds like he will fit right in with the rest of the bunch from AK and MO. I can't recall an early evening yet hangin out with these guys so one more crazy will just make it that much better.

14. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Marcello from Italy is contemplating trying to get a booth or place to sell his wares for Perazzi and Beretta guns and wants me to accompany him there.

I've not been to a Grand for a grand long time and don't cherish the heat much.

We'll see what happens.

Whiz

15. TjayE

TjayE Member

Whiz, keep us posted on your attendance at the Grand. A lot of shooters want to meet you in person. I have talked to you on the phone many times, it would be nice to meet you at the Grand. Tom E.

16. recurvyarcher

Whiz, if you can sell peach ice cream there, then I won't have to be confused with a decision...LOL!!!

17. Hauxfan

In 2007 it was so ungodly hot. At least +100 degrees every day that I was there.

There was someone selling fresh squeezed lemonade that was so delicious.

I went back in 2008 to shoot and to get some more of that oh so good lemonade, but alas, they didn't come back that year.

Here's hoping they can make it back in 2009. If I can't shoot decent, at least I'd like to have some more of that delicious lemonade.

If anyone knows the vendor, please tell them to come back with their lemonade stand. It was so goooooooooooood!

Hauxfan!

18. shubble72

shubble72 TS Member

Haux you mentioned the heat on 2007 but u forgot to mention the great weather for 2008. Must be global warming...lol

19. Hauxfan

You're right Shubbie. Loved the weather in 08 at Sparta.

Liked it so much, I'd better go back again for this years Grand. lol

Thanks for talking me into it......lol

Hauxfan!

20. recurvyarcher

Haux...you better be at the Grand, and for an extra day after, too! You don't want to miss Milt's BBQ now, do ya?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.