1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TS.com AFGHANISTAN POLL

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by crusha, Sep 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

Would like to hear your opinion.

Your view on America's policy in Afghanistan at this point in time:

A. "It's a quagmire, more American boys being killed for no U.S. benefit, we have no interest there, we shouldn't be there. Countless nations have failed there - get the fuschnickens out of the place."

B. "It's essential to American security that we fight the terrorists on their own soil, instead of here, and American success there will be a benefit to the world - continue present strategy, only do it better."

A...or B?

2. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

B,,,,but hit em hard for 30 days and get as many as we can,,,(from an old V.N. vet),,,

3. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

A. Our boys are getting killed because of your president that doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to support them. Bring them all back and use them to close off the borders with a shoot to kill order for anyone invading our country. Bulge.

5. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

B as in BOLD....... kick ass. We should go to war for one reason only and that is to annihilate the enemy and don't quit until you do. It can be done it should be done.

Anyone who thinks you can ignore threats against our country is ignorant of history. We never get attacked when we are strong and firm. Peace in our Time, never forget what that load of crap ended up costing.

6. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

A. I'm with the Lit on this Buzzy.

7. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

The only way to get all the bad guys would be the nuclear option, any convential war over there will be a slow bleed. The Russains tried, we tried in Nam.

8. tinylo

tinylo TS Member

A. If the Brits and the Ruskies couldn't subdue the place, we sure won't. Get out of there, along with as many of the other 100 countries we're wasting time, money and talent on.

9. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Make Glass, then leave, no wait, as we are leaving make it glass.....

10. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

When most politicians run wars we lose. Let the Generals do what they want and give them what they need and get the damn thing over with. This "I don't know" and "goody two shoes" attitude gets our people hurt. Either kick ass or come home.

Don

11. BrowningPotato

BrowningPotato TS Member

I have to vote C as well. I am confident that if you could remove the politics, our brave men and women would be victorious and make the world a safer place. God Bless our troops!

12. MX-15L

MX-15L TS Member

It's going to be another Viet Nam. I was "off-shore" in '67 and '68 it was the same thing there. You can shoot here, but not there. I told my wife the only way to end this, is just do it! When a convoy gets ambushed, just level EVERYTHING in a three(3)mile radius. If a "chopper" goes down, use the same operating plan. See how long the ambushes continue. You can't win with your hands tied behind your back. Have the Top Brass ride along on some of the convoys, see how long they keep their mind set. Central Highlands, what a God forsaken Country! SGT. 'SKI.

13. tj303

tj303 Member

A. There is no winning in that God forsaken place.

14. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

I was supposed to be at the World Trade Center at 9:00 a.m. that morning. By God's grace I was at midtown instead.

I watched and smelled when the towers burned.

Step 1: Kill all terrorists; proceed to Step 2

Step 2: Repeat Step 1

Lou

15. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

No one will ever conquer Afghanistan.....It's just become a reason to continue the Military Machine. It's business, nothing more, nothing less......way to much money at stake.

We need to teach history again....From the beginning of time, Alexander through WWII...It took massive loss of life to end all conflicts....you have to push people past the disgust stage, and we do not have the stones anymore or the stomach for it. We would have to kill 10 million people in todays environment to win anything.

16. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Normally I'd pick B, but it looks like we have enough problems here at home that A might be the choice today.

17. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

18. crusha

crusha TS Member

Current count:

9 for get out, 14 for win it...

19. andybull

andybull Active Member

Amthrax or something similar and never admit it.

20. partygirl

partygirl TS Member

Win what? Pretty easy to kick ass when yours isn't on the line. Why don't you people who feel like the armpit of the world is worth any American life get a rifle and go bleed for what you believe in.
    This bullshit party is just like Vietnam. After a while the troops will come home and people will wonder why they had to die. How about bringing the troops home and securing our borders and make this land safer. Do I give a shit about Iran or Pakistan? No. Show me a general who has an army who won't kick ass until the last mans gone. That's his job. I remember those lying asses Johnson, McNamara, and Westmoreland. Prove to me an American dying on that rock protects us here. Prove it.

Partygirl RVN 1969-71.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.