1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

trying to talk to the ATA

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trap906, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trap906

trap906 Member

What do you have to do to talk to a human at the ATA??? I lost my new average card and have been trying to get hold of someone to send me a new one. Always get a message and leave a message, but no one ever calls back. I sent a e-mail today, but no response. who do I call to get a little help??

2. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Can't give you the magic pill trap906 as whenever I've called or e-mailed the ATA Vandalia office has gotten back to me in a reasonable timeframe. Hang in there.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

3. trap906

trap906 Member

What do you have to do to talk to a human at the ATA??? I lost my new average card and have been trying to get hold of someone to send me a new one. Always get a message and leave a message, but no one ever calls back. I sent a e-mail today, but no response. who do I call to get a little help??

4. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Can't give you the magic pill trap906 as whenever I've called or e-mailed the ATA Vandalia office has gotten back to me in a reasonable timeframe. Hang in there.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

5. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

You might have better luck by contacting your State Delegate........

6. trap906

trap906 Member

well.. I'm glad someone had good luck with them.. I guess it takes longer to send things down here in Ark. so I'll try again I had started thinkin just wadn't nobody home up there... the light was on...

7. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

GOT TO LOVE ARKANSAS

A guy from Arkansas passed away and left his entire estate to his beloved widow, but she can't touch it till she's 14.

How do you know when you're staying in an Arkansas hotel? When you call the front desk and say, 'I got a leak in my sink,' and the clerk replies, 'Go ahead.'

How can you tell if an Arkansas redneck is married? There's dried tobacco juice on both sides of his pickup truck.

Did you hear that they have raised the minimum drinking age in Arkansas to 32? It seems they want to keep alcohol out of the high schools.

What do they call reruns of 'Hee Haw' in Arkansas ........ Documentaries.

An Arkansas State trooper pulls over a pickup on I-30 and says to the driver, 'Got any I.D.? and the driver replies ' 'Bout wut?'

Did you hear about the $3 million Arkansas State Lottery? The winner gets $3.00 a year for a million years.

The governor's mansion in Arkansas burned down! Yep. Pert' near took out the whole trailer park. The library was a total loss too. Both books - poof! up in flames, and he hadn't even finished coloring one of them yet.

A new law was recently passed in Arkansas . When a couple gets divorced, they are STILL cousins.

A guy walks into a bar in Arkansas and orders a mudslide. The bartender looks at the man and says, 'You ain't from 'round here, are ya? 'No,' replies the man, 'I'm from Pennsylvania ' The bartender looks at him and says, 'Well, what do ya do in Pennsylvania ?' 'I'm a taxidermist,' said the man. The bartender, looking very bewildered now, asks, 'What in the world is a tax-e-derm-ist?' The man says, 'I mount animals.' The bartender stands back and hollers to the whole bar..'It's okay boys, he's one of us!'

Gotta love Arkansas,,,,,,

8. trap906

trap906 Member

arkansan's worst nightmare.... a yankee headed south with a damm u-haul!!

9. white rattler

white rattler Member

I talk to them all the time. When I have a problem they help me out ASAP. Trevor Dawe.

10. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

No offense 906,,the devil made me do it!!!

11. trap906

trap906 Member

ohh, I know I was just funnin with ya too...lol

12. trap906

trap906 Member

ok, I just called ATA this morning, talked to shana johnson, said she had my e-mail and my card was on the way. they just hadn't told me yet. I just thought no one was listening... hoorah for the ATA and ms. Johnson...

13. trap906

trap906 Member

hey guys, there better than I thought. my new card was in the mail this afternoon!!!!

14. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

If you lived in a state that had regular mail service, it would have gotten there sooner.

15. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

oicu812- those were good! my best friend is from n.carolina. it took me 2 years to understand what he says due to his accent. in some ways he's the dumbest sob you would ever meet. but, he's the best friend a guy could have, and he can really shoot good. i know another guy from down south and he's a good shooter too. starting to wonder are all southern shooters good?
    steve balistreri

16. trap906

trap906 Member

the north cut our supply lines is why... anyway ya'll boys come on down and shoot some. we always like easy pickins... I mean we'd love to have ya...lol

17. porky

porky TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.