1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

trying to post pics

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by avidtrapshooter, Jul 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avidtrapshooter

avidtrapshooter TS Member

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. avidtrapshooter

Cool it worked that wasn't so hard, thats the 11-87 I just got back from remington after 3 months it works beautifully and the new buttstock is treating me very well already over my average from earlier this year.

3. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

Are you sure your average is up due to the stock, or the scope you have on the gun.

LOL Jim

4. avidtrapshooter

lol, no I threw my slug barrel on it and sent a few slugs down range for the fun of it. After that all I have to say is I need better slugs i couldn't hold a 3 shot 5" group at 100 yards.

5. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Try the 2-3/4" Remington copper sabots,forget the 3" in any brand, Jeff

6. avidtrapshooter

I have had nothing but problems with 3" shells they busted my gun and kick like a mule and won't hold anything even close to a group at any range. I was using winchster super X 2 3/4 sabots, I'd heard lots of good thing about them but they don't shoot in my gun. Thanks for the advice I'll give them a try next time a get around to buying some slugs.
    avid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.