1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trying to find IAB seller

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mark-in-Maine, Dec 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark-in-Maine

Mark-in-Maine Member

0   0   0

About 3 months ago, there was an IAB unsingle listed on Gun Broker. The gentleman listing the gun and I exchanged a few emails but,nothing came of the deal. I later contacted GB and tried to get the gentleman's email address,without success. If anyone on TS.com knows this gentleman or if you [the seller] reads TS.com, please contact me.

thank you, Mark

207-212-7204

2. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Mark,

Looking through my contacts to see if I can find your guy. In the meantime, if you see Marcel, let him know that I'm still waiting patiently. He'll know what you're talking about.

I've recently added quite a few new IAB spares to the inventory, including the striker spring removal tool.

Thanks and Happy New Year, Mike Mann White Creek Gunstock Blanks LLC
    Your Myrtlewood Source

3. Mark-in-Maine

Mark-in-Maine Member

0   0   0

Mike,

The IAB that this gentleman was selling was a "project" gun. Someone had painted the stock and then tried to use paint remover to get rid of the paint. It was a mess. I wanted to see if it could be saved. It also had O/U barrels but,could not be used because it doubled when the trigger was pulled. It would have given me something to do this winter.

Mark

4. Mark-in-Maine

Mark-in-Maine Member

0   0   0

5. Mark-in-Maine

Mark-in-Maine Member

0   0   0

Still trying to find it IAB.

6. Mark-in-Maine

Mark-in-Maine Member

0   0   0

still looking