1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Truth about Osamas death

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by sliverbulletexpress, May 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Think this is worth relaying.

Let's be clear
    "Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American sailor, who Obama just a few weeks ago was debating on whether or not to PAY, did. In fact, if you remember a little less than two years ago, his administration actually charged and attempted to court marshal 3 Navy Seals from Seal Team Six, when a terrorist suspect they captured, complained they had punched him during the take down and bloodied his nose. His administration further commented how brutal they were. The left were calling them Nazis and Baby Killers. Now all of a sudden the very brave men they vilified, are now heroes when they make his administration look good in the eyes of the public. Obama just happened to be the one in office when the CIA finally found the b...... and our sailors took him out. This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN victory!!

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Obama like other Politico's will take credit for anything good that happens, if there is a screw up its because the last administration left it that way and it was inherited ... Obama is a MORON ans I can only hope that I get a chance to tell him that to his face one day and it don't have to be over a beer on the White House lawn ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Liberals = hate = hypocrites!

They detest the military until the enemy is at the door, then they scream, help.

4. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Success has many fathers..........failure is an orphan.

5. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

The truth about osama's funeral.
    [​IMG]

6. porky

porky TS Member

I find it hard to believe that obama would have a muslim brother killed. When I am told that he vasilated when the time came and another had to give the order, I do believe that because obama is so indebted to the saudi's. Osama was a saudi national and I believe that when they found out where osama was hiding,obama got permission from the saudi's before the raid even began. That's how much of a coward that I think obama is.

7. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Git Rd D I'm taking a wild guess here when I think you never read the 911 report which nicely chronicles OBLs history, which spans 3 presidents.

He was living in the Sudan and not in Saudi Arabia. The Sudanese didn't want his company so they offered to capture him and send him back to Saudi Arabia which was not doable since Saudi Arabia wanted nothing to do with him either and, in fact, had revoked his citizenship.

So off to Afghanistan he went and the rest we know about.

Sorry to debunk your theory with facts.

8. Gold Medal

Gold Medal Member

Rudyard Kipling----Those who mock those uniforms who guard you while you sleep,

Are cheaper than those uniforms, and they`re starvation
    cheap.

Do you think Rudyard had a premonition about Obama?

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.