1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trust Fund for Joe Ljutic's Daughters

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by LjuticL07, Dec 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LjuticL07

LjuticL07 TS Member

In lieu of flowers a trust fund has been established for Joe Ljutic's two daughters Dominique and Nicole Ljutic. Donations may be made in care of Ljutic LLC, 2402 W. "J" Steet Suite A, Yakima, Wa. 98902

I thank all of you on behalf of the Ljutic family for you kind words, thoughts and prayers.

Craig Richardson

2. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

What are the ages of Joe's girls?

3. LjuticL07

LjuticL07 TS Member

I believe they are 22 and 23 years old. I know they are both working their way through college. I know Joe was working very long hours helping to pay their way. As many people knew the girls were everything to Joe.

4. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

I will ask a stupid question. what is going on here with the girls? I think I missed something.

5. shubble72

shubble72 TS Member

Gargoyle you just need to read this thread Joe Ljutic is gone.

6. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Ted, Shubble, Gordy,
    Nice way of showing Gargoyle gentility. Jake

7. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Hey, All I did was ask a question. I was not aware of anyone's death. As to your post 870AA, what are you some trailer court trash that just happen to escape from the trash pile? I have not seen anything about his death. You post was uncalled for.

8. code5coupe

code5coupe Well-Known Member

870aa, you owe someone an apology.

9. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

"From: admiral Art
    It is a crying shame that this thread has turned into a nitpicking and name calling contest."

admiral, A shame indeed. But, this IS the TS BB. Why should this thread be any different from every other?

Jake

10. oz.125

oz.125 TS Member

I agree witk Jakeroo. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. It is Christmas and two girls have just lost their father. Not to mention that two parents have just lost their son.If you guys can't act like adults and just send your condolences to the Ljutic family then stay off of TS.com. My2 cents.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

joe ljutic