1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trump....Friend or Foe???

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by over the hill, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

We now have the ever popular, or not, D. Trump saying he will run for Pres. next year.

For those of us that are not enthused by the current slate of candidates, this could be an option, however, running as an independent just might take away votes,which would probably insure 4 more years of Obummer.

Trump, in my opinion, being a S.O.B and a shrewd businessman may just be the man we need.

Certainly wouldn't take any crap from Foreign leaders and might possibly put the good old U.S back on top.

However, that could also work against us as well.

Any thoughts????

New Years Regards....Gerald

2. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

At least he has the stones to say the things the pro's are afraid to address.

3. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

I'm sure his best interest is in the USA for sure. Lot of people don't like to hear what he has to say but for sure he is right.
    There is no beating around the bush with him. Lot of people like the truth sugarcoated. Listen to the politations we have today. Both sides. They all side step harsh questions as to not piss someone off even on the other side. Member what Bush said. About Saddam, the Axis of evil. He took alot of heat from the liberals on that one.
    In answere to your question, Yes being the state we are in today. We need someone you don't want to piss off. Bill

4. philk

philk Member

Nothing but a big blowhard and antigun to boot. Wouldn`t vote for him in a million years.

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I like anyone who can beat the Muslim

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

I don't like the guy but I do think he would do a good job. We are probably better off not voting for career politicians. Mike.

7. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Hearing him speak his mind makes people sit up and listen. Regardless of what he says, it illustrates the lack of content on the media stage. People are starving to hear an honest opinion. Is he the right one for the job? too soon to tell for me, but I would love to hear him take out 1/2 hour on national broadcast and scold the sh!t out of the Congress. That would be priceless!

8. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

If he gets in this thing and Ron Paul runs independant, then we give Odumbass another 4 years, it is a simple as that.

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Who would actually vote for that douchenozzle?

10. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Guys a piece of fecal matter, he voted for and supported obama in 2008 (from his mouth) and re recently gave rahm emanual a healthy donation when he was running for mayor. Do you really want to pull the lever for this jackass who's too cheap to buy hair plugs?

11. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

The discovery channel has run a special about the economics of the United States. I have seen it twice. Donald Trump host the program. I wish I could remember what the title was but it was one hell-of-a enlightenment. It was done in very good taste and very educational.It was not done as a type of political analysis but how we became the most powerful economic and military country in the world. Believe me it is a must see. Bill

12. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

If Trump runs it will just guarantee four more years of Odumbass...Bill

13. spritc

spritc Active Member

Any body is better than the Obamanation we have in the White house now. I agree Trump would be a straight shooter and probably good for our economy. I hope he doesn't split the vote if he runs as an independent. There are a lot of dumbasses that won't vote if their candidate isn't picked to run against Odumbass, thus giving him their vote.

14. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Bill 1949 you are probably right. I think the people just wish they had somone with trumps mindset in the GOP.
    It is entirely unbelievable that the jackass in the oval office would have another 4 yrs.
    From a racial stand point he has stomp,spit,trashed his own kind and set them back several years in the poor house. And still it seems they want to kiss his feet like Chris Wallace would Kim Jon Il. Bill

15. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Seems that Trump sees what direction the Republican party is going through the general publics, or Independents eyes. While he is a very smart, and foreseeing man, it most certainly will affect the Presidential chances of the Republicans from minumal to zero, if he infact runs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.