1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trump for President ( Video added)

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by cubancigar2000, Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I do not particularly like Donald but I don't think there is another living soul who could bring this country back to where it needs to be financially. I also like the fact he is not backing down on Obama not being born here. 99% of America is afraid to address the issue so good for Donald. Too bad he didn't run before. We would not have the jerk we have in office & people would be working. It should be clear to people by now that his agenda is not in the best interest of this country <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MwhKuunp8D8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Trump has stated that if he ran it would be as a Republican ... I figure if a movie star/ actor can do it why not someone who has been successfull in business ventures as well as television ... I'd love to see him tell Obama, "Your Fired" ... WPT ... (YAC) ....

3. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

This clown is definitely not a republican, go back to around 2009 and look at his record. He complemented Pelosi for a good job she was doing, complemented barry for doing an outstanding job as president, and finally gave Emanual $50,000 for his bid to be mayor of Chicago.

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Trump probably has a better handle on world economics than Obama's entire staff, but he is not electable. If you are a low wage earner, on the gubm't dole, or or a blue collar working stiff, would you really vote for Trump?

The only positive is that he is not afraid to slam Obama head on. Maybe he will discover some crap about the "Big O" that will shed some light on his past, which is still in question.

5. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Trump is a business man.If he got elected it would not be show but all business. He didn't get where he is by being a showman and stupid at the same time like this piece of crap we have in the white house now.
    No one elected as president can handle and expect to no everything that needs to be done. Trump will at lesst appoint people that can specialize in piticular areas. If they don't preform best Trump won't wait around to try again he will fire the bastard and get someone eles whol will do the job.
    He is smart enough to know he is not a military man. But he is smart enough to listen and take them serious. Not like this child boyscout we have in office now. Wild Bill

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Toolmaker,

He was sucking up, he didn't mean a word he said ... Thats how Politics works ... Next thing you know he will want to be President and will probably get elected, if nothing else it will get Obama and his band of crooks the hell out of office ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. dverna

dverna Active Member

Not electable. He is a buffoon. The fact some think he can win shows how poor the other choices we have are. That is a very sad state of affairs.

Don Verna

8. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Don---Who would you vote for---Trump or Obama ?---If you think Trump is a buffoon what do you think Obama is---George

9. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

What do you base your evaluation on. HMB

10. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I'd love to see Trump and Obama in a debate---Trump would bring him to his knees---You don't mess around with him---He may have been given his start from his father but he sure has worked hard to make it more successful---I don't sell him short---He's a fighter and thats what we need---He has the Chicoms attention---JMO---George@SJB---

11. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

The liberals want you to think that Donald Trump is unelectable. IMO, They are scared of Donald Trump. It is a long way to the 2012 primary season and I would not count him out.

Yes he is flashy but he is a businessman. He could very well IMO secure the Republican nomination and beat Obama. If gas goes to over $5.00, there will be a lot of discontent with the current president. A lot of the "green" and "save the planet" rhetoric will be replaced with "drill baby drill."

Ed Ward

12. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Trump for President

I'm just afraid he will pull enough votes from the right to remove any chance we have of not having to endure 4 more of Obummer ...after 8 years of that moron...the USA will be like a flushed turd...going,..going...gone!!!

13. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Trump for President

I'd love to see him in a debate with BO...he'd hammer him into the ground.
    We need somebody like him to get us turned around. He knows how to get things done and has the experience doing it. The only other contenders that would have a chance IMO would be Jeb Bush or Cristy...maybe Huckebee, but don't know if he has the fire to fight fire. The others in my estimation are lightweights that BO would stomp. We need someone with the experience and moxey to flatten him. Gingrich, probably the smartest and could be the best, doesn't have much of a chance. We need somebody to run that will be a fighter, and an exposer of all the downsides of this administration, and that won't back down...and somebody that is media savy and up with the times.

14. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Electable...probably not. Good for sticking a stick into a hornet's nest...most definitely.

This last weekend he spoke of dealing with the A-rabs and their oil. Either they cut us a substantial break in the oil price, or we pull out of the region and they can defend themselves.

If he campaigns, I hope he forces the feet of the others to the fire and not dodge what we would call the important questions.

15. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

The guy is a BOZO with way to much baggage. But, he does cause a stir and say it like it is. I applaud him for that.

16. shelly

shelly TS Member

Trump is quite the entertainer but he's just another RINO like McCain & Bob Dole. I hope the Republicans learned a lesson by seeing both of those RINOs get clobbered in the general election.

If I had to choose between Trump and Obama, I would vote Libertarian. No way I could cast a vote for either of those idiots.

17. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

At this point, I agree with Rick. I'm not sure that I trust him. I know that people can change their minds and political affiliation, but this is all too new for it to be comfortable and believable for me.

Right at the moment he is helping us, though.

18. dverna

dverna Active Member

George,

I would rather vote for Dennis Miller than Obama but that does not make Miller a viable candidate. Your question evades the issue.

To defeat Obama (who will have plenty of cash to wage the battle with) we need a man that can be a leader and not full of his own BS. Trump is too busy promoting Trump.

If Trump is the best option we have, we are in very deep trouble.

Don Verna

19. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

I can't believe that Trump would ever open up his financial books to media scrutiny. He won't run but could cause lots of problems for whoever does get the nomination. At this point I can't see any front runner that is electable.....hopefully one will materialize.

20. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

AT least he has the status to bring some very important issues to light. He don't sugar coat the truth like other professional politicos.

He makes a lot of sense when it comes changes that need to be made. He says things I've been wanting to hear for a long time. He will not kiss China and big oils a$$. He knows what needs to be done to get our jobs back.

He said he's tired of his buildings full of Cheap Chinese crap.

Look how Obama was elected with very little experience at running anything. He's never run a lemonaid stand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.