1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Truly a Shame

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Downunder, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Downunder

Downunder TS Member

Dec 23, 2008
    I just heard the news of the passing of young Billy Giron. I am in shock as well as many others from the trap shooting world. I first met Billy at the Pa State Shoot. He was helping my daughter with shooting, she was in a bit of a slump at the time and he and his dad took her down the practice trap and helped her with some back to basics. He will be sadly missed and my thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Allan Hunter
  2. Basicdesignmachine

Basicdesignmachine TS Member

May 1, 2008
    Billy will be missed, A very kind,helpful, young man. I always looked forward to seeing the kids joking and hanging out to together, in Elysburg
    Lou Engelmann
    Lehigh Vally Scholastic Shooting Team
  3. Starshooter2b

Starshooter2b TS Member

Jan 18, 2009
    Billy was our awesome pittsburgh friend and a great shooter who will be missed deeply. His time here was cut drastictly short. Elysburg will never be the same for us. We looked forward to seeing our pittsburgh friend, shooting with him and hanging out with him. Every time we are at Elysburg I'm positive he will be on our minds heavily and we will shoot in honor of our beloved friend. He is a friend that will never be replaced,from his easy going pesonality to his awesome shooting skills,he was as great person.
    Ashley and Shelbi
  4. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    We heard about this tragic loss today. Our prayers are with the family and his friends. Although we did not know him, and do not personally know the family, the loss of one so young is a heartwrenching event. May God be with you now and in your future.

The Hull Family
    Howard, Lorna, Bryan and Emily
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.