1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

trulock PH ben/ber,trius trap thrower, case knife

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 527varmint, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 527varmint

527varmint Member

0   0   0

I have a trulock precision hunter benelli (mobile) choke.20 ga IC .610 Part number PHBEN20610

Only about 50 rounds down the pipe at the pattern board. Nothing wrong with the choke at all. The pattern is just too tight for me. I ended up liking the CYL choke.

30 ftf in orange county, CA

35 shipped

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Triu...ius+one+step&WTz_l=Header;Search-All+Products

Have a used trius one step trap thrower same as the link above. This thing works great and can really fling the targets out there. It can send em out about 70 yards! It is nice because you can practice by yourself. Just had it out last month and it is still working great.

60 ftf

will ship on your dime.

I can get pics up later on. It has some wear from hitting the legs into the dirt to set it up but that is normal. It functions perfectly.

Case bird knife with sheath.

This is really a nice knife. Quality steel can hold a razor sharp edge. The bird hook works great. You stick it up the butt all the way to the neck area and turn a few times. Pull and it removes all the guts. This is good in warm weather to help prevent spoilage till you can breast it out at the truck and it also lightens up the load. The shape of the blade is ideal for slipping under the skin on birds and rabbits.

Here is a link to it.

http://www.casexx.com/DisplayPatternPageFH.asp?PatternAutoID=5

25 dollars shipped. 20 FTF
    [​IMG]

2. 527varmint

527varmint Member

0   0   0

Price drop the choke to 25 ftf 30 shipped.

Price drop the knife to 20 shipped.

3. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I'll take the knife...

e-mail sent

David D

4. 527varmint

527varmint Member

0   0   0

Knife is sold

Price drop the trap thrower to 50. That is as low as I can go!

5. 527varmint

527varmint Member

0   0   0

Bump it up

6. 527varmint

527varmint Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.