1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

True Gentleman on TS.COM

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by AdamsRibs, Dec 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdamsRibs

AdamsRibs TS Member

For those of you who might not know, you have a true Texas Gentleman here on TS.COM. Our local Club has been involved with a project for some time now, rebuilding an old Trap Machine, and we recently ran into some last-minute snags in the final adjustment/alignment of that machine. Since this is an old obsolete Weatern machine, manuals are not readily available through the normal download path here on the Internet and we were starting to run into a dead end. I posted a question here recently and your Neal Crausbay jumped right on it with all kinds of help, advice, manuals, etc., everything but traveling here to South Carolina to give us a hand. I think, if I had asked, he would have probably done that too. Anyhow, I just wanted to recognize him and publicly thank him for all his patience and great advice. You TS'ers have a real gem there, so be thinkful for fine gents like him. We sure are.......

Adamsribs
    Aiken, SC

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Thats so great and why all my friends are "here" ..wonderful people with a shooting addiction

3. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Calvin: its only an addiction if you are trying to quit!!! Birdtracker

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

Neal Crausbay was the Texas Delegate for many years and is a past President of the ATA. He also operated a trap machine repair business for some time. It is possible to disagree with Neil over issues and still remain friends. He is also an excellent shooter.

Pat Ireland

5. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

Freudian slip, Pat?

6. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

No zzt, it's early. He couldn't remember if it was Neal or Neil that he doesn't agree with. Which topic?? LOL. Have a good day it's too cold here, Bob

7. phirel

phirel TS Member

It was a slip- but my comments are accurate for both Neil and Neal, with the exception of operating a trap machine repair business in Texas.

Pat Ireland

8. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

i was standing looking at a model 31 at the mo. fall hdcp a couple years ago. this fella was telling me all about this gun & vic reinders. he walked away & this other gentleman that was standing within earshot walked up to me & said, sir none of that info that fella told you was true about vic reinders. i know,he said,i used to shoot with vic. one thing lead to another about old pump trap guns & this gentleman told me that the 1st 2 hundred straights he broke from the 27 yard line were with an old 870. i introduced myself & shook the gentlemens hand & he introduced himself. his name was neal crausbay. dwain

9. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

I have met Neal Crausbay at our club at past shoots and can tell you he is a great gentleman and shooter. Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.