1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

troubling backdrop in the speech today

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Leo, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Watching a speech today by the man that lives at 1600 Pennsylvainia, I was troubled by the backdrop. Instead to the usual plain blue curtian behind him, there was a gold cloth with all kinds of patterns and designs it it that looked like the stuff you would see behind leaders of islamic countries. Maybe it was just the way the flag was hanging, but I really could not recognize what flag was at his left hand. I have no questions about his statements, I know a whitewash job when I see one.

2. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Whitewash?

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

What was troubling was that he even spoke!! No tough questions and same ole bah bah bah.

4. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

If you are able to watch him speak you are a tougher man than me.

5. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

I couldn't believe that since the cat is out of the bag on the government spying on all of us, Obama had the gall to tell us he was about to review their practices, and make the necessary changes to prevent this spying on US citizens from happening again.

What a sleeze bag!

6. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Be careful what you say. They are watching and listening to your computer and telephone. They will come and shut your computer down if they don't like what you are saying. HMB

7. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

This recital, was just another in a long line of misdirection techniques that is the bull-work of all liberal politicians. Tell them you're going to do something and the short attention span voters think it is being done. Besides, they have much more important things to do - like playing Grand Theft Auto, NBA, a cold 40 and scoring the weekend pot.

It's not the back drop that bothers me, it's the front dope.

Kip

8. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

What bothers me besides his mission to destroy all that is good about this country is the complicity of the news media. This "press conference" is a prime example. It was obvious that the questions were pre-arranged to give him the opening to talk about what he wanted to say. What a farce!