1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TROUBLE GETTING ON TRAPSHOOTERS.com

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 27-T, Jun 23, 2013.

1. 27-T

27-T Member

Here we go again. Is anyone else having trouble getting on TS.com? When typed in "trapshooters.com", and hit the search bar, I get everything BUT TS.com. I get state associations, trapshooting online, and so on. I only got on here now by a very roundabout search.

Since I'm on AOL, are they censoring our ability to get to this sight? Something is wrong somewhere! Is it TS.com, is it AOL, is it the government? Does anybody know?

Let me know if your experiencing the same problem.

27-T

2. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

I sometimes have to relog in, but it's still here. Try just entering www.trapshooters.com in the window that shows what site you are at, instead of searching for it. Mark

3. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Bookmark the forum. Then it's just a click away.

Neil

4. 2llc

2llc Well-Known Member

Use BING as a search engine and it comes right up........Use Google and as 27=T says, you get everything but trapshooters.com. This is a recent issue, perhaps for and last week. There are ways around the issue but its still an issue........ Larry

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

You should not have to type anything in a search engine everytime you wish to view the forum. You need to put in(save it to) your favorites. Then you just pull up your favorites menu and click on it. It's what most users do. In fact I do not even need to log in to the forum. When I bring up the forum my computer recognizes the site and remembers my password.

If you need help doing this, send me a PM and maybe I can walk you through it.

6. 27-T

27-T Member

I tried the "bing" suggestion. Works great! From that result, I must imagine that Google is the problem.

Thanks Guys,

27-T

7. 2llc

2llc Well-Known Member

GRNTITAN, I have the shortcut and use it to enter. I just find it very interesting that with all the search engines that take us to the site GOOGLE now seems unable to do it. I do note that often if you scroll far enough through numerous other sites with "trapshooters" in the name that you can go to the various Trapshooters.com offerings...... Larry

8. momma91304

momma91304 TS Member

I added tx.com to my "favorites" list--that way I just click on it and badda-bind, I am on the website. Just a thought.
    David's mom

9. Beni

Beni Member

Doesent work on my favs anymore either notsure why. I type it in the address at top and bang Im here beni