1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tropical Trap Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Automan, Nov 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Automan

Automan TS Member

Anyone know the dates?

2. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

I had heard it was the first weekend in December. That would make it next weekend (Fri/Sat/Sun), but I never got a flyer this year. The website still shows last year's dates. I'll be staying home, though.

3. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Mike Hessong* (MH*) Active Member

John,

The dates for the Tropical TrapShoot are next week, starting with the Friday night handicap event on December 5. Then Saturday and Sundays events. At one time they had talked about the shoot being on the 2nd weekend in December, but moved it back to its original FIRST weekend dates. Loking forward to a weekend spent at the beach and shooting some major, wind-blown targets.

Mike* (MH*)

4. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Zardozforty,

My mistake. I should have said where the Tropical Trap Shoot was on December 5, 6 and 7. The shoot is at the Corpus Christi Pistol and Rifle Club or like most of us know it, the Corpus Christi Gun Club. Thanks for the nice words if talking about our Victoria club's website. I usually just add this info when I reply in case any guests are in our area they can find what we offer at a small, volunteer club near Corpus Christi. We are a small private club, but we welcome guests and friends when members are at the club. If any of y'all are near Victoria and want to give us a visit, there is a link to an e-mail to me and phone number contacts on the website.

Mike Hessong* (MH*)

President-Victoria Skeet and Trap Club

5. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

To the Top (for one last time).

Letting everyone know that the Tropical Trap Shoot at the Corpus Christi (Texas) Gun Club is this coming weekend, starting with a handicap event Friday night, with singles and a handicap event on Saturday and a final handicap event on Sunday. The dates are December 5, 6 and 7. I think there also might be a trap doubles event earlier in the day on Friday, but I didn't get my program this year. It was mailed to an old address, and didn't get forwarded to my new address. Additional info about the shoot can be found by calling the club at (361) 852-1212. See y'all there.

Mike* (MH*)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.