1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

trophys at cardinal classic

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by patch, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patch

patch Active Member

Just wondering what kind of trophys are going to be at cardinal classic? If someone knows or has pictures please reply.I plan on being there no matter what they are,but it seemed like some people were disapointed last year.

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

You're kidding, right?

3. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

I would be thrilled with anything from the Cardinal !!!

Dave in SC

4. dcb_wvu

dcb_wvu Member

Have no idea what they are and cannot wait to get there. The wife and girls are coming this time. The girls will be the Ridgeback and Plott hound playing with the same frisbee on the far end of the trap line after the days events conclude. Last year's flashlights did not go over well but that is not the point for me.

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I could care less about the trinkets (trophies), besides no matter what is awarded, it'll be better than the trash that the ATA gave to the state's for their winners.... the important stuff is the handicap payouts.....

Wish they'd run a calcutta for the handicap on Sunday.

Curt

6. patch

patch Active Member

Nobody apparently knows,I wish they had a calcutta on the sunday handicap also.I am not trolling, but some shooters hate to drive a long distance to shoot for a flashlight.Like I said I'll be there if they give away batteries.Its the best run,best organized,and most friendliest place I have ever shot at.

7. crustygalloot

crustygalloot TS Member

maybe they could give away the knob creek tom rhoades won from roger. tom wouldnt mind robin

8. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Seems the trophies at some shoots are getting so cheap that it`s a shame to spend the time and money shooting and be the few who can come close to winning them . I got one trophy this year at a NJ club that was the most rediculus looking piece of s*** that we just laughed . A wooded guitar box with a cheese cutter and slicer made in China . What does that have anything to do with Trap Shooting ?? If it`s such a decission for items then why not give shells or cash back !! Or a gift certificate for free rounds at the club .

9. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Being a AA/27 yrd shooter I have yet to earn one at that shoot yet, the competition is brutal! and there is no AAA class.

If you win a trophy at that shoot. you earned it, I always seem to be a bird away.

This will be the first year I can't get away from work, sob, sob, sniffle..

10. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

Jaqua's at Findlay,OH solved the trophy complaints. Ammo trophys. Its hard to find fault with that! Clyde

11. R.T. (In)

R.T. (In) TS Member

The Cardinal Classic will be the first time I have been to the Cardinal Center.

I'm sure looking forward to it. Have not given any thought to Trophys. lol

Hope to see you there patch.

Good shooting,

R.T. (In)

12. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

My first Cardinal Classic shoot as well, really looking forward to it....

13. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

My second trip up...

Love that place and the people !

14. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I was at the Ohio State Sporting Clays Championship Friday and Sat at Cardinal.

They had 316 shooters. Largest shoot in Ohio so far. The sporties were impressed with the place.

2 main courses, 3 FITASC, 3 5 stands, Helice, Make a break, and subgauge and SXS events. And plenty of room to spare.

They'll be back. The trophies are a wood or metal clay target on a pedestal with the event name in the middle. Nice trophy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.