1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trophy--Quality, economy & service

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Alex Ragulsky, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex Ragulsky

Alex Ragulsky TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I recently had occasion to purchase a couple awards for deserving shooters. I have used other companies in the past and have been satisfied with the outcome.

A short while ago friends of mine, Jason and Kim, opened Rocky Mountain Award and Trophy. I have always been watchful of businesses, especially when opened by friends. I refuse to patronize them just because of past relations. But I have heard some favorable comments about Rocky Mountain and since I had my mind made up as to what I wanted and how much I could spend I thought that I'd give them a try.

First off I was very happy with the proofs that Kim e-mailed me. It's great not to have to wait forever to get a response. Next, I was able to stay very close to my budget. Actually, I could have easily spend up to my limits but the options available made the few extra bucks seem very worthwhile.

Although Kim said that the awards would be shipped promptly we all know how that goes sometimes. But I mailed off the check as soon as she quoted and gave me her address. I like to pay up front but Kim said that I could wait until receipt in case I wasn't happy. Still, the check was sent off in advance.

Well, today I went out to empty the dogs and there was this package on my porch with Rocky Mountain's return address. Thinking that the dogs could wait I cut the box and looked at the plaques. The design was just what I wanted and way better than I could have imagined! The quality was even more impressive! All letters and designs were smoothly cut and of a uniform depth. The finish was attractive and expertly done. In short I couldn't have been happier!

The entire turn around from initial contact to receipt was about a week. No hassles and no BS.

I don't believe in giving someone a pass just for who they are no matter how much I like them or their family. I have intentionally been critical of Kim and Jason just to be sure that if I endorsed them it would be accurate. I can assure you that I was not let down or disappointed in quality, economy and service and I don't think that you'll be either.

If you want attractive trophies that are not typical of some of the run of the mill stuff that we so often see in Colorado I would suggest that you contact Jason and Kim. If you are treated as well as I was across the board then I know that you'll be satisfied.

My hat is off to Jason and Kim and I can assure you that I will be contacting them for my award needs in the future.

Alex Ragulsky
  2. rmclaysports

rmclaysports TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Alex, certainly Kim and Jaeson will be very pleased with your comments.

Both being ATA shooters, they began Rocky Mountain Award and Trophy with a goal of providing individual and club specific awards that a shooting organization can afford, be proud to give, and shooters would be proud to win. (something thats been lacking at all to many shoots)

I also have heard nothing but very positive feedback of their work.

Gary Norton
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.