1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trophy PLATE info needed

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JACK, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

We are using trophies that need class or category plates for NTD. Someone noted a fellow that did these reasonably on a thread over the past few months. Can anyone help me with that info again? Thanks a lot. Jack

2. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

This is a TS.com advertiser - why not try him?

3. rmaward08

rmaward08 TS Member

We are a newer award company based in Colorado. If you take a look at our site, you will see that we have done quite a lot of awards for many different trapshoots and clubs which include the plates that I think you are talking about. We do not charge by the letter or word and offer very competitve pricing with quantity discounts. If you would like to contact me please call 970-405-7410 or email me at ordering@rmawardandtrophy.com. My husband and I are ATA and CSTA shooters and are very familiar with what is out there in terms of awards. We try to make it easy for you and have gotten many compliments from clubs confirming our success in this.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kimberly Bielz
    Rocky Mountain Award and Trophy
    970-405-7410
    ordering@rmawardandtrophy.com
    www.rmawardandtrophy.com

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Thanks. Thanks a lot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.