1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trophy Donators

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Californiajunior, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Californiajunior

Californiajunior TS Member

Hey all,

My name is Ben Richie and I am senior in high school in California.

I'm hosting a fundraiser shoot for the Travis Manion foundation and in order to minimize mycost do that more money can be put towards the foundation, I would like to get the shoot trophies donated. Do any of you know of a trophy maker that would be willing to donate a few trophies?

I have already contacted Tilden trophies in Florida and they are donating so I thank them very much.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

2. Carl Chadwell

Carl Chadwell TS Member

Hi Ben,

How many more do you need? I'll be happy to give you some. (Would Gray Rock Figurines foot the bill?)

peace.

Carl

3. Californiajunior

Carl,

Thank you for your response. Although, I am not quite sure what you mean by Gray Rock Figurines. Would you be willing to send me a couple pictures through email?

Thanks for your help,

Ben Richie
    brichie822@gmail.com

4. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

Can you tell us tell us more about the foundation?

5. Carl Chadwell

Carl Chadwell TS Member

Ben,

You've got mail!

Karla and everyone,

Please check out the website above for information on Travis Manion foundation.

peace.

Carl

6. Californiajunior

Thanks everyone for the help. I do have enough trophies now, thanks to Mr. Chadwell. if anyone would still like to donate anything for the fundraiser, you can contact me at brichie822@gmail. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.