1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trophies at Hog Heaven,Sat. singles?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by prorider, Oct 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prorider

prorider TS Member

Just wondering how many targets for saturday,what the trophies were like,and what is the starting time.Also,are there anyway to presquad for saturday?

2. A201

A201 TS Member

Trophies at hog heaven have always been a very sick joke (unless donated). Target prices are always as high as alowed, and since Mr. Sharp left the target setting has left a lot to be desired. If you just want to shoot by all means go, if you do not expect a lot you may not be dissapointed.

3. prorider

prorider TS Member

Thank you very much!A bunch of us have been talking about going and shooting Saturdays singles and were just wondering.

4. trap55555

trap55555 TS Member

prorider,
    The program for Saturday is for 200 singles. The link above will take you to the program, the program calls for an 8:30 start. But if the visibility is low the start is normally delayed. I have not seen any presquading available for this shoot. I have won some very nice and useable trophies at the Hog, I have not been disappointed with the trophies.

HogHeaven installed all new Pat traps about a year ago and this helped the targets and target setting a bunch. It’s a great place to shoot and great people to shoot with. I look forward to this shoot every year and enjoy it as much as any that I attend and I hope to see ya there.

The pot luck supper Saturday night is great, Hog Heaven furnishes the main dish and the drinks, it’s easy to eat too much, so one needs to be careful. They encourage everyone to eat whether you bought a dish or not.

run'em,
    Trap55555

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.