1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tron's Trap cartoon #1

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Tron, Jun 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

OK, I've decided to also try my hand as a cartoonist. If this goes well, maybe I'll start selling drawings of some posters that I know on this site.

Tron

2. Juno

Juno TS Member

[​IMG]
    <br>Give it up!

3. brian meyerhofer

brian meyerhofer TS Member

I got a laugh out of it. Hopefully we will see more in the future.

4. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

Adding some color would help the other skeet shooters in here verify that the correct shade of pink is being worn on the tutus to make the correct fashion statement. .....Rick

5. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

slow day joe???

6. biff

biff Active Member

You need a knowledge of trapshooting and of personalities on TS.Com in order to do true to life cartoons on this site! You should be a regular poster also, however your first effort isn't too bad! Biff

7. Juno

Juno TS Member

I think biff just said you're an irregular poster with little trapshooting knowledge.

8. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Paublo has you beat on artistic ability but your content is very good.

9. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

Very good, but I agree with Russ25Trap. It would gone from funny to absolutely hilarious if they were all line up behind a single post waiting their turn to shoot. It's funny because I see it happen at our club all the time. One guy on the line at a time... all of them taking turns.

10. dverna

dverna Active Member

I know he has at least one gun to work on - so lack of something useful to do is not the reason for his cartoon.

Tronster must be trying to expand his horizons.

Tron, I have seen better renderings from a 10 year old. You must have no shame to post this for public viewing.

To anyone considering Tron for stock work, I can attest that he is as good at doing that as he is terrible at drawing. Do not let his attempt at "art" alter your decision to have him cut up your pretty wood.

Don

11. Juno

Juno TS Member

"NICE"

12. 100straight

100straight Member

Wow......

What a great way to promote our great sport of shooting!!! I feel you should send a copy of your cartoon directly to Todd Bender. I put a link to his website above. I know Todd will really appreciate your humor, and your implication that he (as a skeet shooter) is gay and wears womens' clothing. I really have only one other request..... If you ever meet Todd in person, tell him to his face..... and make sure I am there to watch the result.

Shoot well and often,

Mark.

13. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

That is a great cartoon of Neil yelling at Pat while Tron, BIGDON and I shoot the basic kindygarter version of skeet.

14. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I would like to be there too Mark but will never happen. I would also like to run up on some of the jokesters as I am a skeet shooter that likes to shoot trap and do so every chance I get. It's so easy though that we just shoot wobble trap to keep it interesting. Maybe one day I'll get to shoot against some of these guys. It will be fun to me as I just love to shoot. Jackie B.

15. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Caaaaareful; puablo is going to get mad at you.. Dave T.

16. Ertz

Ertz Member

You do crack me up Tron. When will we see more of your work?

17. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Now that you've had your daily laugh you best get out in the driveway and start removing those hillery bumper stickers,,,,chuckle,chuckle,,,God, I loves this s***,,,lol

18. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

Lighten up Mark.....

In the spirit of "fun" here is a haiku celebrating Tron's artistic accomplishment.

Choose one house or two

Trap and Skeet are fun to play

Pink vest or tutu?

19. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Don't need to remove those Hillery bumper stickers. Just need a little one below that says "for Vice President." Jake

20. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

After seeing this gives me an idea for a fun shoot at our club . 100 16yd competition in drag . 2 pay-outs -- high score and best dressed . Should be a fun day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.