1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TRON----YOU ARE THE MAN !!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Steer Tripper, Jul 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steer Tripper

Steer Tripper TS Member

Tron,
    Thanks for the great job on my Beretta 391. The stock works perfect with the adj. stock, the adj. butt plate and the cast off shims make the gun a perfect fit. The hull deflector throws them right at my feet.

If anybody wants to see the work on a Beretta 391 Parallel stock with X-grain look on Trons website. Some people told me you could not have this work done on the X-grain

The turn around was quick. Mailed to him a week ago today. Received it this morning.

Thanks Tron,
    David

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Thanks David! That X-tra grain is pretty cool stuff and it's no different to work with than any other wood, nor is laminated for that matter.

Shoot well and stay safe!

Joe

3. Steer Tripper

Steer Tripper TS Member

Just another kind word about Tron.

When I was thinking about getting a 391 I did research on TS.Com. I sent Joe an email and he emailed me back to give him a call and we would talk.
    I called him with all my ?. He took the time to answer each and everyone. The first call last nearly an hour. Several calls and emails later I have a gun that is set up for me to shoot.

Thanks Joe.

David

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Not bad for a non-trap shooting liberal troll when he first came on here several years ago. The conversion has been complete.

Don

5. brian meyerhofer

brian meyerhofer TS Member

NICE WORK! Tron did an excellent job on an XT stock for me a few months back.

6. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

skeet2day, careful now don't let the cat out of the bag. That's a closely guarded secret. LOL.Very nice looking work Tron!! You da-man. Break-em all. Jeff

7. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Typically, Kitty does any cutting and grinding that's needed and I do the finish. The stains and oils get stuck in his fur. In this picture, he's inspecting some guys choke.

8. Steer Tripper

Steer Tripper TS Member

Up,
    So the the fellow looking to have an adj. comb can see Tron's work.

David

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.