1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tron where are you/

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bruce Specht, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Tron, whats going on did your computer burn up or did you break a hand? Haven't seen you on here in a bit. It's not like you

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Kitty and I are here, having an evening discussion. He's been asking if it would be acceptable to go to ATA events with me. I told him that I don't see why not, I see dogs at those events all the time.

I've been busy with a lot of projects that need to get done, a lot of work to do.

Tron

3. sako2115

sako2115 TS Member

Tron,

Did you ever meet the late Wendell Schroll of Schroll Shooting Supplies? (Wendell was from the Inland Empire area of So-Cal) Wendell had a cat that went with him in their big motor home...along with all kinds of gun stuff and guns that he sold. The cat, "Beau", as I remember, was a friendly Persian kitty that would wander all around the trapshooting grounds' parking lot, visit with people, and eventually find his way back to the motor home....all this while a shoot was going on. Amazing mellow cat.

Your cat looks great; like my late and wonderful "Gloria" who looked almost like a clone of your ct...a brown/gray tabby. I hope your cat finds the trap environment to his/her liking.

4. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Thanks sako! That's a great story. Well Kitty does like guns and shooting, but he says that Trap shooters will take some getting used to as apposed to the Skeeters that he's more accustomed to...he says Trap shooters are loud, annoying and have poor hygiene.

What can I say??

5. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Tron, Have you gone to the dark side? We are not all like that. Bill

6. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Tron we just need to check on you from time to time. Say hello to Kitty for me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.