1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TRON truly is the man!!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by smoke-um, Jul 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smoke-um

smoke-um Active Member

Just got my guns back from Tron today and i must say in my 18 years of shooting and some 35 trap guns ( and counting) its the best work i've seen,fast turn around and quality second to none.And the best thing is he answers the phone every time i called which was a allot.THANKS TRON!!!!!!!!!!

2. warpspeed

warpspeed Member

Told you so ! :)

3. Landshark

Landshark Member

Tron did my ASE-90. Beautiful work and fast turnaround time. Joe, you are the man!

4. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

Yep, his choice of footwear may be questionable, but he sure makes nice combs!

5. SevenMaryThree

SevenMaryThree Member

Joe is currently deep sea fishing off the coast of Florida. Now, I've got to shoot with that rat bastard at least once a week. You guys are making it so that just being in the same room as his head is getting to be a tough thing to do.

6. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Thanks guys! I just got back in town and had a great time in Florida. My buddy and I fished hard for 3 days with my Brother and loaded up with some real nice fish about 10 miles SW of Naples. Yesterday I caught a real nice 4' Blacktip shark that almost spooled my 15lb test line....but, I GOT HIM!

We also got a bunch of Spanish mackerel, King fish, drummers and a bunch of other stuff.

I'll see if I can't get my Buddy to forward some of the pictures to me.

7. Tom@eel

Tom@eel Member

How fast is fast? Well, my stock (TM-1) arrived at Tron while Joe was in Florida. He got back Sunday. Installed adj. recoil pad/plate and adj. comb. and called today, Monday. It's shipping NOW. That's a less than ONE DAY turn around. Never, ever, received that kind of service. Thanks man!

8. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

I hope you don't really believe that Tom. That's only further proof of the pussies doing the work while Joe's out trolling. ;)

9. Landshark

Landshark Member

I always wondered why he has that cat...........

10. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I think it is great that Tron found something to do that he loves. I am sure he does not miss the car business. I am glad for him as I did the same thing years ago and never looked back

11. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

It's the cat,guys. Blame it all on the cat!!! Can't see a dog gettin' that kind of turn around time

12. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Geesz.

You guys keep up this praise and the guy won't be able to get through a door, his head will be so swelled up.

13. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Yep I can remember not that long ago Tron was being flogged for playing on ts.com with the Ford Co. computer when he was supposed to be fisting someones Ford. Now in just a few months he has become the king of shotguns, the premiere stock fitter, the 1100, beretta, expert of renown. Who can ever forget his trolling ability, no one will take his spot in the troll hall of fame. And he has legions of lemming like followers. Well done Tron, well done.

[​IMG]

14. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

The spandex is perfect. Congrats. SB

15. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Joe, did you catch any Pompano? The best tasting salt water fish I've ever had.

Wayne

16. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

Were you using a steel leader on the shark? Just got back from gulf shores.. hooked up 10 sharks 4-6 feet long.. from our pier.. I had new 80 pound power pro braid and their skin shreaded it.. i never got one in.. I finally bought a 9 foot cable shark rig and they all of a sudden quit hitting..

17. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I have caught Pompano before and I do agree, they are some of the best eaters. They are also a beautiful fish, but die quickly and the color fades fast. My Brother is the executive Cheff at Qual Creak resort in Naples, so we eat VERY good when we're down there.

BTW, the fella in the picture is Jay Menard. A few years back or so, CLS posted his picture and Jay came onto this site to see what was up. He Emailed me and we had an interesting coversation. He seems like a really cool dude. He used to appear on "The Man Show". He owns a website business that seems to do very well.

No steel leader on the shark....I just got lucky that it was hooked up right. I was actually trying to catch a Grouper. We really aren't after Sharks at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.