1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tron Truly a National Treasure

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ec90t, Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Oh here we go, boosting Tron's ego to new levels of embarrasment. He he he. Tron has done some work for me as well, and I can say that his work is well worth the price of admission!

ec90t

2. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

he's a heck of a cartoonist too!

3. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Thanks Earl, glad that you're happy. I've been out of power since Sunday and my cable just came back up, but I'm on my generator. No, I am NOT Piddie. A lot of people ask me that, but if you look at his posts and mine, you will see no resemblence what so ever. Yes, I am now a cartoonist, but it's hard to draw without any lights on. We should have power back today they're saying.

Tron

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

And all this time I thought your cartoons WERE drawn without any lights on... go figure...

lol

JC
    Hell, Michigan

5. Juno

Juno TS Member

Hey Mr. Tron, National treasure, you mean you did PTA's stock work in the dark? Damn, you are good.

6. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Tron? A national treasure??? I had no idea our values had fallen that far.

Jim

7. Juno

Juno TS Member

Ya, PTS has him right up there with Obama.

8. ccridr

ccridr Member

Just what nation is he a treasure of????

9. Tron

I am a National Treasure because I'm an artist/cartoonist/auto mechanic/gunsmith. I am also thinking about starting my own website devoted to cat owners called "The Cat Wisperer". I can answer people's questions about their cat's behavior, like why it suddenly likes to flick its feses out of the liter box and onto your gun safe or what is the meaning of "spraying" nice things that you own....etc, etc.

Wherever there is a need, there I am.

Tron

10. chessney

chessney TS Member

Dear Mr. "Cat Wisperer" Answer me this..My cat sniffs my Labs butt when she's just laying there. The Lab just lifts her tail and seems to enjoy it. This goes on all the time. What do you think is going on? Signed....Sniffless in Seattle....

11. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Start by putting a "h" in whisperer. Then we will get you a room at the "Smithsonian" where they keep the National Treasures.

Don

12. Tron

Chessney, your cat is showing the tell tail signs of being molested at an impressionable age. If your cat has an "Uncle" figure, that is the guy that you need to first point a finger at and confront him. Yes, I said that you need to grow some and confront the guy. Don't act like you never suspected anything....guys like you make me sick.

Tron

13. chessney

chessney TS Member

Thank you Mr. "Cat Wisperer" Come to think of it, there is a neighbor that always gives the cat special treats..(Hummm).I'm going over there and have it out with him right now...Stay tuned..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.