1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tron needs your help!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Tron, Jun 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Well, I'm just going to cut to the chase here. I need a new boat. As many of you know, I enjoy off shore fishing immensely, but I'm afraid that my old rig has given up the ghost. You see, I've been out in the Gulf and I sucked up a lot of crude oil in my intake (THANK YOU Obama!), so now I've blown some gaskets, seals and stuff like that. The cost of repairs are far more than I can afford, so I'm asking you people to please chip in and buy me a new vessel. Not just any rig will do....I want something really nice.

What do you folks say?

2. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

Yes,Yes I will send you all my bucks today. Address please????

3. birddogs46

birddogs46 Active Member

need your address, will gladly donate two of my illeagal mexican gardeners, and boat oars and paddles glad i can be of help to a trapshootin comrade

4. jhoward

jhoward Member

You should offer fishing trip packages based on the amount donated towards your cause. Something like...

$1-$100 A single fishing trip, arrangements and travel are your problem. Trip will be no more than 1 mile offshore.

$101-$1,000 A single fishing trip, travel is your problem, but you can sleep on the boat the night before the trip. Trip will be between 1-5 miles offshore.

$1,001-$5,000 1 fishing trip a year for the life of the boat, travel is still your problem, but you can sleep on my couch while visiting. Trip will range from 5-20 miles offshore.

$5,001-$10,000 3 fishing trips a year, same arrangements as the $1000-$5000 tier.

$10,001-$100,000 5 fishing trips a year, I will drive over and pick you up from the airport and you can sleep on my couch.

$100,001-$999,999 10 fishing trips a year. Airport pickup, you can sleep in my spare bedroom, and kitty will rub your shoulders after the trip.

$1,000,000+ You can fish with me every day, sleep in my bed (I'll take the spare room), and we'll fish anywhere you want to go.

5. Tron

The generous donations are already starting to pile up. If it's of any importance, I do have lots of fishing trophies, medals and awards and was a Junior E class runner-up hopeful in the 76' Olympics....so, I've got what it takes.

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Why don't you buy a new one and submit the bill to BP? I'm sure they would pay for it. While you're at it, you may as well get a new dinghy to go with the big new boat. Bulge.

7. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Are you Coles DAD ?

8. Tron

Maybe this was a bad idea. My Mom warned me about you guys and how some of you would want to take a perfectly well intended request and turn it into some sort of train wreck. Yet.....the donations continue to pile up.

9. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Like New !

10. black_wal_nut

black_wal_nut TS Member

ha ha like new.

i still the "get tron a new boat" fund is a pretty good idea. yet again, i would donate a blank or two.

steven

11. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

The check is in the mail. HMB

12. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

The type of help Tron needs, I can't provide.

13. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Well you know how much of an ass hole i am but i am willing to donate anyway. How much ya need Joe?

14. digger1dog

digger1dog Member

Tron,

I view you as a friend, therefore I am donating 25,000 once fired primers for auction purposes, a fellow fisherman CAN NOT BE WITHOUT A BOAT for God sakes!!!!

Please let me know who the winning bidder is and I will make pick-up available.

Fred J..

15. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

bigbore613, I think the sales remarks on that craft would be "Fresh Paint!"

16. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Name on boat is dependsRfull !! LOL

17. 7771

7771 Active Member

trons boat... this is what the oil did.. sorry maybe you should try mowing lawns. :) haha
    good luck, Tommy
    7771_2008_030371.jpg

18. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Joe, order what ever you wnat and have it charged to my credit card

19. crusha

crusha TS Member

According to the Free Press Police Beat column, the Oakland County Sheriff just auctioned off Tron's old boat, "The Skeeter Peeter." (I guess he was conducting illegal activities on board).

I recommend you keep your shekels to yourselves.

20. Mapper

Mapper Member

Whatever boat it is, make sure it is powered by two 270 Offy marine motors. Not the fastest boat, but it will sound better than anything in the water. Fish will make appointments to be caught, just to ride in it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.