1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tron, Help Please

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by unioncracker, Jul 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unioncracker

unioncracker Member

Reading the threads I understand you have become quite good with stocks, etc. Just purchased a marlin 22 mag rifle with the black composite stock. It is short and I need a pad and maybe spacers to lengthen it that will not drag on clothing.Could you suggest a brand,etc, I could install.Not looking for the most expensive just functional.Many thanks.

Buddy

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Hello Buddy. As far as pads go, I carry the who line of Kickeez. I would maybe suggest a general purpose or Sporting (beveled heel) pad and I can grind any type of spacer that you need. I make my own spacers, butt plates and hardware so any type of custom work is possible. Email my website or call me at 248-884-1577 and we'll discuss options.

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Tron. Will stop planting these guys to get free advertising? Geez...

4. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Barry, you are my "Coach" when I run into trouble and I couldn't accept a penny from you because of how much you have helped me and so many others in the shooting sports.......everything is FOC to you.

5. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Tron, Since I made that huge contribution to your retirement plan can I get the sweet deal as well?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.