1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tron Has New Job

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by admiral Art, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. admiral Art

admiral Art TS Member

<html>
    <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"
    http-equiv="content-type">
    <title></title>
    </head>
    <body>
    <big style="font-weight: bold;">Finally, Tron has found a new job.<br>
    Congrats Tron.</big><br>
    <br>
    Tron
    at Work
    <br>
    <br>
    <small><small>Note to Mods:<br>
    This is <span style="font-weight: bold;">NOT</span> intended to be an
    insensitive post.<br>
    The joke is solely based on the LOCATION (Detroit Suburds)<br>
    AA</small></small><br>
    </body>
    </html>

2. dverna

dverna Active Member

And they taste like cat!!

Don Verna

3. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Fun story. Gotta give the coon man a lot of credit though, he is making ends meet and feeding people. Not a bad blues man either.

4. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Some one has to much free time! The author of this attack on Troon should be kepping him self busy harvesting praire dogs in his back yard! people need a source of high protein and low calories. Leave Tron and Kitty be

5. admiral Art

admiral Art TS Member

I called Tron this morning. He cussed me til a fly would not pitch on me -yes fellow TS'ers, I hate to bust your bubble, but our favorite Troll will utter a cuss word.

He was mad because his cell phone was chirping and it a coon he was stalking to run off across a stream.

Anyway, after he stopped cussing he told me that people have fled Metro Detroit and it is now mostly populated by skunks.

6. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

"A sushi cooking show plays on the television."

I think that is called a fish fry.

7. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

Awesome.

Classic story!

I knew some guys in the Marines that sounded like him. Hunting the back yards with a pellet gun was normal for them. They'd eat robin, blue jay, you name it.

8. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Next thing you know Tron will be skunk farming.

Jim

9. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

OK, you got me there Jeff. THAT is some good info. I like the: "Coon or rabbit. God put them there to eat. When men get hold of animals he blows them up and then he blows up. Fill 'em so full of chemicals and steroids it ruins the people. It makes them sick. Like the pigs on the farm. They's 3 months old and weighing 400 pounds. They's all blowed up. And the chil'ren who eat it, they's all blowed up. Don't make no sense."

I've probably worked on this guys car, no kidding. He reminds me of this guy that used to come into the dealer with his Son (his Son was well into his 30's) and Bubba put us on the floor one time when he became a little aggitated and exclaimed "Boy, you's in some trouble you don't eeeeeeeeven know about".

Detroit......hate it or love it, you gotta LOVE it at times!

10. crusha

crusha TS Member

OmF'in God...barbecued coon and red pop. Thanks for posting...I never would have believed it if I hadn't read it.

...Are you sure this isn't one of Denny's things from World Wide News or whatever it was called?

Well done...well DONE, by God.

(And better make that coon well-done, too...)

11. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

A small coon and a big cat look so much alike when dressed that the state of Ohio anyway, requires at least one foot be intact to verify that it is in fact a coon and not a cat.

Rock

Jim

12. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Not surprising at all. I've trapped a coon in my backyard; we see lots of them, but the one guy was making a pest of himself. Also allegedly shot a big coyote in my backyard. The neighbors say I did, anyway. They say I used a .222. I live up on a hill, about 1.5 miles northwest from the pitcher's mound at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles. Yup, the animals never really leave entirely; given any opening, they come back. And some of the coyotes around here have never known a non-urban life. The raccoon? Oh, I took (caged, of course) him or her about 15 miles north and let him off near a golf course. Those animals can accelerate, let me tell you! He never even thanked me or looked back at the meal that I placed on the ground for him. What's a city boy know?

13. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Tron is rubbing off. I went squirel hunting in my garage the other day. 22 LR with birdshot does a great job and doesn't poke holes in the roof. Pesky critter wouldn't leave after many hints to do so. Sent him to Tron to put in the stew.

Don

14. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

I've talked to Tron on the phone, never met him. Which one was Tron?

Danny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.