1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Trolls

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by RobertT, Aug 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

robertt_2008_03033.jpg

An ugly critter (not necessarily a physical uglyness but more so a inner uglyness) who sits and generally makes things unpleasant by posting to a messege board just to get a reaction, most times a Negative reaction is desired, from other posters.

Please do not feed!!

2. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

They normally just post a bunch of useless garbage that is just a PIA.

Actually they are pretty entertaining.

Ever been around the backside of Mt Rushmore?

rickn_2008_170947.jpg

3. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

The term is trolling and it wouldn't upset you so if you didn't always take the bait!

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  5. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

While preparing to launch my boat at a local marina the other day I observed a kindly elderly lady attempting to feed bread to some local Ducks. Before long she caught the attention of the Sea Gulls and ultimately the Pidgeons. The poor lady was soon overwhelmed by the shear magnitude of birds and had to fight her way through them to get in her car and leave. The freeloading, entitlement grabbing fowl had pooped not only on her car but on her as well, kind of like trolls do. 2012 is nearly here and along with it, like the birds, the Trolls are going to be appearing in ever increasing numbers. I rather like the local T.S. Trolls but could live without far left wing liberal tripe mined and regurgitated from the liberal media and blogs by mindless moronic Trolls.

Robert

6. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

WHO ARE YOU CALLING A TROLL? I'M GOING TO OH wait a min, I hear someone crossing the bridge. I'll be back in a min.

7. quartering

quartering Active Member

a troll, in spanish, is called a gnomea. that's the one that lives under the bridge. internet trolls are termed "introducea en foros para crear contoversia." what's the fishing one called? good luck with it

8. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Annoncement over p.a.

"Will squad 7 please report to trap 5, you are holding up the shoot."

rickbarker_2009_2505118.jpg

9. Psycho

Psycho TS Member

Looks like squad 7 is a short squad

10. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

As 2012 approaches and the leftists see their leftist victories crashing into ruins they are going to increasingly lash out and become more vitriolic and violent. While claiming to be the very essence of civilization, the left does not play by civilized rules but by a pragmatic approach that because they are the good people and they are on the side of right, any evil they commit in the name of winning their agenda is acceptable, good and noble. Look for violent rhetoric and actions, including violent shut down of constitutionally enumerated liberties, from the left, as the 2012 elections approach.

11. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Does anyone have a 20 foot water proof table for sale I need a bigger Party Area since I got new friends to hang out with.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/people/?action=view&current=image0022.jpg" target="_blank"> image0022.jpg </a>

Foggy!!!

12. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Foggy:

Those chicks don't look too happy. What's the story?

-Gary

13. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Foggy has the proper format for a troll post. Those in the know will pick up on it in a second!

ss

14. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Gary they are waiting on the bigger party barge they want to be a moving on the lake instead of the pool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.