1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TRISTAR TRAP GUN QUESTION

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ismah, Feb 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ismah

ismah Member

Cabellas sells a 12 gauge single shot trap gun for $630 called a TRISTAR. I've never seen one in person and am curious. Does anyone out there have some first hand information about them??

2. windyflat

windyflat Member

Bought one cause it fit me pretty decent and wished I had'nt within a few weeks... Save your money and buy a quality gun. Or use that same money and buy a nice 303,1100 or 870 here on TS.com from one of the top notch members here.
    Trust me! Been there done that.

Tom

3. twcpdc

twcpdc Member

You get what you pay for. If you are going to shoot much you will not want to stay with the tristar. It will not have resale value so get your self a good used gun with quality and proven name. You can find several on here that you can use then get you money back when you upgrade. Tom

4. Pull-it!

Pull-it! Member

You can buy the Tri Stars for $540 NIB from many places on the internet. A youth shooter I know just bought one NIB shipped for $535! I have seen alot of mixed reviews on them. Sounds like people that shoot trap all of the time don't care for them to much, but new shooters like the price and to be able to get into the sport for not alot of money, and have a gun they can call their own. The other thing they have is a 5 year warranty!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.