1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TriStar shotguns

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by LOWGUN, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOWGUN

LOWGUN TS Member

Anyone have any experience good or bad. All are welcome. Looking at the Brittany sxs in 20ga. Mike

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I have several of them. I met the owner a couple of years ago at Ellett Bro. shooting show and asked about the history of the guns and company. Previously American Arms and owner acquired the old patent from Beretta, you can't help but notice how closely they resemble some of the older Beretta O/U's. I have a 28 ga O/U that is one of my favorite skeet guns and have about 12,000 rounds through it without a problem. Yep, they are made in Spain. I have sold about 150 auto's and o/u's and had one automatic to come back with a minor problem(Had the gun back in less than two weeks). Choke tubes are readily available for them. They aren't a bad looking gun either. Some of the prettiest wood you will find on a counter gun. JMHO. Jackie B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.