1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tristar Shotguns

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SARGE75X, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

Does anybody on here actually own one of these guns. Im thinking of ordering one, but the reviews Ive read have been mixed. Saw a couple threads about ejectors on O/U and firing pins breaking, but those threads were 1-2 years ago? Others say the gun is a bargain, and zero problems and no buyers regret.
    Nothing serious, no registered targets, mostly just hand thrown targets at the State Range,5 year warranty is great if they stand behind it, I had a new house that was under warranty too, yeah right. The TT Trap and the Sporting 30" Auto is what Im considering.

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I have five or six of them, four o/u and one autoloader. I am also a dealer for them and have gotten some feedback on them. I've got a combo 20/28ga O/U set that has about five thousand rounds through it with no problems. I have a 410ga with 28 in barrels and screw in chokes and it has closer to ten thousands rounds through it and had one problem with it(the latch was not tight) and they turned it around in three days from their shop. Out of the approximately 400 auto's I've sold I have had to send 7 guns back for repair. They have always turned them around quick. Most of the auto returns were when first round fired the second shell would feed out the bottom of the chamber and they have fixed the design on this. Some of the o/u are made by Khan. One of the o/u I purchased had different tones of wood and I called them and they sent me a different forearm to match the stock. The owner previously owned the line of guns named American Arms of which I had a 3 1/2 camo o/u and put close to 25 thousand rounds through without a problem. Hope this helps and if I can answer anything PM me and I will be glad to try to help. Jackie B.

3. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

Wow! I guess its safe to say you know the gun. From what I just read Im a go, thanks!! BTW check your email,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

tristar o u shotgun reviews

tristar o u shotguns reviews

tristar shotgun reviews on the tt 15 combo
tristar trap gun reviews
tristar trap guns reviews
tristar tt 15 combo
tristar tt-015 combo
tristar tt15 trap gun reviews