1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tristar Mono Trap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pigman66, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pigman66

pigman66 TS Member

I am thinking of getting a Tristar Mono Trap for my grandson to shoot, but don't know anything about the gun. Does anyone have any experience with this gun?
    Paul

2. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Spend just a little more and buy him a nice used Bt99 they are easy to find.

3. Mark425

Mark425 TS Member

Do what Silver said. The Tristar is not a horrible gun but has no resale value as a target gun.

4. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I met the owner several years ago when he owned American Arms and thought he made a very good gun then and now he owns Tristar. I have sold and purchased several of the Tristars and they are not the gun the American Arms were. They will not hold up to the rounds that a skeet or trap shooter will put through it. I would recommend a Stoeger before a Tristar if that tells you anything. Jackie B.

5. Hal1225

Hal1225 Member

Go get him a Rem 870. It will last him a very long time and I am sure he will become a great shooter too.

Harry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.