1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Triple H, Linton,IN

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pilotdan, Apr 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pilotdan

pilotdan Member

anyone shoot at Triple H in Linton,IN? Am trvaeling past there and see they have games on Tuesday nights. Any input?
    Thanks, Dan

2. missemucho

missemucho Member

I heard that they had a fire sometime ago and were out of business; have they reopened?
    John

3. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

The club house/restaurant has been rebuilt bigger and better.

Jim Skeel

4. smoking357

smoking357 TS Member

Triple H looks like a shooter's paradise.

A Bluegrass band? Awesome.

5. bill2

bill2 Member

Dan, You are correct. They shoot games on Tuesday. I believe they start at 7:00 or 7:30 eastern time. Bill2

6. Herb Roach

Herb Roach Member

I shoot a lot at Triple H. Run by the John Hert family. Very personable people. Yes they had a fire, and John really went out on a limb to rebuild. They restaurant will probably seat 75 to 100. Have a full menu. Also some very pretty help. Some are family. John has components and some guns. The club house is decorated for sportsmen. He can actually run 4 trap ranges, but right now only two are operational. Has Sporting Clays, and two Skeet ranges. Also has a pistol range, but need a lot of work to make it usable. The local police practice there. Prices are $3.50 for non members for skeet and trap, ? for sporting clays. Membership is $25 per year and members shoot for $3.00 per round of skeet or trap and $20 per 100 sporting clays. Games on tuesday night, open shooting on every day except Sunday. Club is closed. John may open on Sunday if he gets enough encouragement. Go over and shoot, I think you will enjoy the hospitality. By the way, John also sell cards. Target count is generally on the honor system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.